Diversify Tech Job Board
From $199.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
The Diversify Tech Job Board features comprehensive employer branding, social media promotion, and newsletter advertising solutions to reach a wide audience of job seekers. It is also more affordable compared to several other niche job boards, such as TechFetch and Diversity.com.
- The job board's talent directory is a free resource for employers to connect directly with job seekers.
- The platform has various employer sponsorship options that include newsletter advertising slots.
- Listings are promoted on the job board's Twitter page.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add a detailed company profile to the site for increased visibility.
- Diversify Tech receives most of its website traffic from North America and Europe, making it ideal for international hiring.
- Job posts are sent to more than 13,500 registered subscribers via email alerts.
- Employers receive a discount when purchasing multiple job postings.
- Unlike some competitors, Diversify Tech does not offer a free plan.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- The site's social media promotion is limited to Twitter.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
While online reviews of Diversify Tech are limited, more than 30 users on Producthunt gave the platform a 4.7-star rating, with one reviewer praising its wide array of resources. However, another user mentioned having an unpleasant recruitment experience with the site.
Diversify Tech charges $199.00 for a single listing, and $149.00 per job post for multiple job postings.
Diversify Tech vs. Diversity.com:
Diversify Tech and Diversity.com both advertise vacancies to underrepresented professionals, but of the two, Diversify Tech is the more affordable option, charging $199.00 per post. By contrast, the latter charges $260.00 per post for for-profit businesses. However, only Diversity.com features resume database access.
Diversify Tech vs. Technojobs:
Like Diversify Tech, Technojobs connects employers with job seekers in both the U.S. and European tech sectors. While Diversify Tech charges $199.00 per post, Technojobs' pricing starts at £440.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer targeted email alerts and social media promotion, but only Technojobs has resume search tools.
Diversify Tech vs. Pink Jobs:
While Diversify Tech charges $199.00 per post, Pink Jobs offers a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendlier choice. Both platforms are dedicated to diverse hiring initiatives, but of the two, Pink Jobs is slightly more feature-rich, with resume database access and unlimited posting options.
Diversify Tech LLC