myGwork does not readily display pricing online. Employers can contact the organization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
myGwork is a membership organization with various subscription plans that include automated job postings, employer profiles, premium listings, career fairs, and diversity and inclusion training. Canadian employers can use the job board to attract an audience of professionals in the LGBTQ community.
The platform, however, does not provide information on the cost of a membership, and the site lacks key hiring tools, such as job post syndication and applicant tracking.
- Employers have access to a dashboard from which they can post and manage job postings.
- myGwork reportedly reaches between 1 million and 20 million people, depending on the subscription plan.
- Employer profiles allow job seekers to learn more about your company.
- Each membership plan is entitled to a dedicated customer success manager.
- Employers can be featured as an "Organization of the Week" to increase brand visibility.
- Social media campaigns are available to boost brand awareness.
- Other benefits include diversity and inclusion training, e-learning courses, annual engagement reports, and more.
- Employers can add promotional videos about their organization.
- Company logos can be included with job listings.
- A mobile app is available for Android and iOS users.
- myGwork does not readily display pricing online.
- Employers have to purchase a membership plan in order to post jobs on the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching and application management.
myGwork has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on the opinions of more than 70 people on Facebook.
myGwork vs. Pride at Work Canada Job Board:
Pride at Work Canada Job Board is a local job site that advertises vacancies in all fields. Job posting is free for members who purchase an annual membership, while myGwork does not disclose pricing. Both platforms lack key hiring tools, such as job board syndication and resume searches. Of the two, myGwork reaches a much larger audience.
myGwork vs. Diversity Careers:
Like myGwork, Diversity Careers is a niche LGBTQ job board and a great option for Canadian employers. They offer free job posting, a searchable CV database, and applicant tracking. myGwork, on the other hand, lacks a resume database but offers marketing campaigns. Neither job board offers candidate matching or job syndication tools.
myGwork vs. Jobs in Canada:
Jobs in Canada is a general job board with local reach and an affordable job posting rate of C$45.00 per post. Comparatively, Jobs in Canada is a more feature-rich platform with resume database access and longer job post durations. However, myGwork offers similar features and might be a better option for LGBTQ professionals and inclusive employers.