myGwork does not readily display pricing online. Employers can contact the organization by emailing email@example.com for more information.
myGwork is a membership organization with various subscription plans that include automated job postings, employer profiles, premium listings, career fairs, and diversity and inclusion training.
The platform, however, does not provide information on the cost of a membership, and the site lacks key hiring tools, such as job post syndication and applicant tracking.
- Employers have access to a dashboard from which they can post and manage job postings.
- myGwork reportedly reaches between 1 million and 20 million people, depending on the subscription plan.
- Employer profiles allow job seekers to learn more about your company.
- Each membership plan is entitled to a dedicated customer success manager.
- Employers can be featured as an "Organization of the Week" to increase brand visibility.
- Social media campaigns are available to boost brand awareness.
- Other benefits include diversity and inclusion training, e-learning courses, annual engagement reports, and more.
- Employers can add promotional videos about their organization.
- Company logos can be included with job listings.
- A mobile app is available for Android and iOS users.
- myGwork does not readily display pricing online.
- Employers have to purchase a membership plan in order to post jobs on the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching and application management.
myGwork has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on the opinions of more than 70 people on Facebook.
myGwork vs. LGBTI Jobs:
Like myGwork, LGBTI Jobs is an Australian job board that posts vacancies in all industries. Unlike myGwork, LGBTI Jobs prescreens employers to ensure they are inclusive. While LGBTI Jobs offers resume searches and email alerts, myGwork offers a global reach, social media campaigns, and automated job posting. Neither site discloses pricing.
myGwork vs. LGBT Connect:
LGBT Connect is an LGBTQ job board with plans starting at US$200.00 per post. In contrast, myGwork offers several membership plans but doesn't disclose pricing. While both sites offer a global reach, LGBT Connect syndicates jobs to other sites, which myGwork lacks. On the other hand, myGwork offers automated posting and social media campaigns.
myGwork vs. CareerBuilder:
myGwork and CareerBuilder are similar in that they both offer various hiring tools and an international reach. While CareerBuilder's pricing starts at US$349.00, myGwork does not disclose pricing. Unlike myGwork, CareerBuilder has a CV database, AI matching, and ATS. However, myGwork offers a more targeted approach to hiring in the LGBTQ community.