Contact for quote.
Basic applicant management
Searchable resume database
Customized email alerts
Social media sharing
Job post syndication
LGBTI Jobs provides a unique platform for job seekers to connect with employers who are actively engaged in inclusion and diversity initiatives. Each employer undergoes an inclusivity and compliance assessment before they are able to advertise jobs on the site to ensure they offer a truly inclusive workplace and culture.
Employers benefit from features such as tailored job posting packages, employer profiles, and a searchable resume database. However, LGBTI Jobs does not readily disclose its pricing on its website, nor provide advanced hiring features such as candidate matching and job post syndication.
- LGBTI Jobs provides a targeted approach to hiring candidates in the LGBTQ community.
- Employers have access to basic application management and tracking facilities.
- Job seekers are sent daily job alerts.
- Employers can easily search online job seeker profiles and CVs.
- On-site training is provided to companies looking to educate their staff on inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- Featured job posts and employer profiles are available.
- All employers are prescreened to ensure they are truly inclusive and have a safe workplace.
- Job opportunities are shared on LGBTI Jobs' social media pages.
- Pricing is not readily displayed on its website.
- Compared to rival job boards, LGBTI Jobs does not offer a direct job posting option.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as job syndication and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LGBTI Jobs.
LGBTI Job Board does not readily disclose its pricing on its website. Employers who are interested in posting a job on the site should fill out the online contact form to request a quote.
How to Post a Job on LGBTI Jobs:
Fill in the online contact form with your contact and company details, and a representative will be in touch.
LGBTI Jobs vs. myGwork:
myGwork is a global network and job board for LGBTQ+ professionals and inclusive employers. myGwork advertises jobs in all industries and features employer profiles, while LGBTI Jobs offers the same plus diversity training for your staff. While myGwork has a greater reach globally, LGBTI Jobs offers a more targeted approach to hiring in Australia.
LGBTI Jobs vs. NCOSS Community Jobs:
NCOSS Community Jobs targets the community services sector but also publishes LGBTQ-friendly jobs in any industry. The site offers individual and bulk posting plans starting at A$77.00 per post for members and A$126.50 for nonmembers. Both sites feature employer branding and basic applicant tracking tools, but LGBTI Jobs lacks a direct online posting option.
LGBTI Jobs vs. Jora:
Jora is a global job aggregator and job portal based in Australia. It offers free and sponsored plans starting at A$500.00 per month. While Jora offers a far larger reach and exposure than LGBTI Jobs, only the latter prescreens employers to ensure they truly offer an inclusive and safe workplace for LGBTQ employees.