Basic Job Post
Promo 3 Simple Ads
Search 25 CVs
Bumeran is a recruitment company with seven job boards in Latin countries around the world. Founded in 1999, the platform is well-established and gives employers access to a niche talent pool of Hispanic job seekers in industries such as finance, customer service, engineering, design, and marketing, among others.
Bumeran offers both free and paid job posting options to suit different budgets and hiring needs. The platform's recruitment solutions include CV searches, email advertising, and a handy mobile app.
- Bumeran primarily caters to Hispanic job seekers in Latin countries, including Mexico, Argentina, and Perú, among others.
- The site has a free job posting option available.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings for increased visibility.
- Job posts stay active on the site for 60 days.
- The platform allows employers to browse through over 3 million CVs to connect with candidates.
- The site has an executive search tool for employers looking to hire senior-level job seekers.
- Listings can be extended after their expiration date for free.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The site offers a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- The platform works with a variety of popular brands, such as Nestlé, Mattel, Office Depot, Adecco, and AT&T.
- Bumeran does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Listings aren't promoted through the site's social media channels.
- The platform is only available in Spanish.
While online reviews of Bumeran are limited, its mobile app received a 4.4-star rating on Apple. The platform also received a 3.4 out of 5-star rating on Facebook. While some reviewers commented on the site's extensive network of listed jobs, others complained about the difficulty of unsubscribing from the job board.
How to Post a Job on Bumeran:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Bumeran.
Posting a job on Bumeran.
Fill out the job posting form.
Add information about the job you'd like to advertise, such as the title, description, and location. Then, select "CONTINUE."
Create an employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form. Then, select "Continue."
Once you've confirmed your listing, it will be posted to Bumeran.
Bumeran vs. Hispanic League:
Hispanic League hosts a U.S.-based job board that connects employers with Hispanic job seekers. While there is some audience overlap, Bumeran does not have a dedicated U.S. job board, as they primarily cater to Latin countries, such as Mexico. Hispanic League charges $20.00 for a single job post, while Bumeran's basic listing is free.
Bumeran vs. Indeed:
Similar to Bumeran, Indeed is a general job board with a free job posting option. While Bumeran serves specific Latin countries, Indeed has a global reach, which might make the former the better option for targeted hiring. Both platforms offer email advertising and a mobile app, but Indeed also features candidate messaging tools.
Bumeran vs. LatPro:
LatPro is a job board that helps Latin candidates find employment in the U.S. While the site does not disclose its pricing, Bumeran has both free and paid job posting options available. Bumeran also has the wider reach of the two, with more than 3 million registered CVs, in comparison to LatPro's 150,000 registered members.
What is Bumeran?
Bumeran is a hiring firm with job boards that cater to Latin job seekers in Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, and Perú. The platform helps employers find Spanish-speaking professionals for their vacancies in a variety of industries, such as finance, engineering, marketing, design, and customer service, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on Bumeran?
Bumeran's basic listing is free. The site also offers a featured job post and bulk job posting package priced at $1,043.00 and $1,699.00, respectively.
How do I create a Bumeran account?
- Navigate to Bumeran's home page.
- Select "I am a company" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "ENTEROKAY" and select "I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Select "Continue."
- You'll then be registered as an employer.
How do I delete a job post on Bumeran?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, select the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."