Basic Job Post
B | Hunter
Database Search: 25 Resumes
Database Search: 250 Resumes
Bumeran is a recruitment company with seven job boards in Latin countries around the world. Founded in 1999, the platform is well-established and gives employers access to a niche talent pool of Hispanic job seekers in industries such as finance, customer service, engineering, design, and marketing, among others.
Bumeran offers both free and paid job posting options to suit different budgets and hiring needs. The platform's recruitment solutions include CV searches, email advertising, and a handy mobile app.
- Bumeran primarily caters to Hispanic job seekers in Latin countries, including Mexico, Argentina, and Perú, among others.
- The site has a free job posting option available.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings for increased visibility.
- Job posts stay active on the site for 60 days.
- The platform allows employers to browse through over 3 million CVs to connect with candidates.
- The site has an executive search tool for employers looking to hire senior-level job seekers.
- Listings can be extended after their expiration date for free.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The site offers a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- The platform works with a variety of popular brands, such as Nestlé, Mattel, Office Depot, Adecco, and AT&T.
- Bumeran does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Listings aren't promoted through the site's social media channels.
- The platform is only available in Spanish.
While online reviews of Bumeran are limited, its mobile app received a 4.5-star rating on Apple. The platform also received a 3.3 out of 5-star rating on Facebook. While some reviewers commented on the site's extensive network of listed jobs, others complained about the difficulty of unsubscribing from the job board.
How to Post a Job on Bumeran:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Bumeran.
Posting a job on Bumeran.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form. Then, select "Create company account."
Once you've successfully logged in, you can create your job listing.
Bumeran vs. Hispanic League Job Board:
The Hispanic League hosts a U.S.-based job board that connects employers with Hispanic job seekers. While there is some audience overlap, Bumeran does not have a dedicated U.S. job board, as they primarily cater to Latin countries, such as Mexico. Hispanic League charges $20.00 for a single job post, while Bumeran's basic listing is free.
Bumeran vs. Hispanic&LatinxJobs:
Hispanic&LatinxJobs is a job board that helps Latin candidates find employment in the U.S. While the former charges $295.00 per post, Bumeran has both free and paid job posting options available. Both Bumeran and Hispanic&LatinxJobs offer resume database access with millions of CVs, respectively.
Bumeran vs. Indeed:
Similar to Bumeran, Indeed is a general job board with a free job posting option. While Bumeran serves specific Latin countries, Indeed has a global reach, which might make the former the better option for targeted hiring. Both platforms offer email advertising and a mobile app, but Indeed also features candidate messaging tools.