1 Job Posting for a Month
3 Job Postings per Month
10 Postings per Month
Unlimited Job Postings for 1 Year
The Hispanic League job board gives employers the opportunity to connect with a large network of Hispanic candidates. The job board features basic employer branding, but does not offer additional hiring tools, such as resume database access, social media promotion, or job ad distribution.
- Employers gain access to a niche network of Hispanic job seekers across the U.S.
- The platform costs cultural events for employers and candidates to promote multicultural understanding.
- There are multiple job posting packages to choose from.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand visibility.
- The job board is significantly more affordable than several rival platforms, such as iHispano and Hispanic-Jobs.com.
- The job board is quite basic and does not offer resume searches or job ad distribution.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages.
- Job postings flow into each other with no clear break between different postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Hispanic League's job board.
How to Post a Job on Hispanic League Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the Hispanic League job board.
Posting a job on the Hispanic League job board.
Click on "JOB POSTINGS."
Visit the home page and open the menu in the top-right corner. Then, select "JOB POSTINGS" from the drop-down list.
Choose a job posting package.
Select the button that reads "CLICK HERE" to open the job posting plan page. Choose your preferred package and click on its name to continue.
Create your listing.
Ensure you've selected the correct plan and click on "PURCHASE." A pop-up online form will appear. Add your job post's details and click on "Purchase" to proceed.
Finalize your order.
Add your email address to the online form, and click on "Continue." Fill out the payment section, click on "Continue," and complete your purchase.
Hispanic League Job Board vs. Hispanic-Jobs.com:
Unlike Hispanic League and Hispanic-Jobs.com both advertise a variety of roles to a niche network of professionals. While Hispanic League charges $20.00 per post, Hispanic-Jobs.com's pricing starts at $175.00 per post, making it the costlier choice. However, only Hispanic-Jobs.com features resume searches and a Spanish language option.
Hispanic League Job Board vs. Hispanic Jobs:
Unlike Hispanic League, Hispanic Jobs offers employers access to a large resume database. However, Hispanic League is significantly more affordable, charging $20.00 per post, while Hispanic Jobs' pricing starts at $249.00 per post. Both sites feature employer branding.
Hispanic League Job Board vs Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement:
Both Hispanic League and Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement are nonprofit organizations serving Latino professionals. While Hispanic League charges $20.00 per post Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement's pricing starts at $199.00 per post. Of the two, the latter site has a larger variety of hiring tools, including resume searches.