Unlike many other Christian job boards, DiverseChurchJobs does not provide a searchable database of available jobs. Their focus is on matching candidates with churches and organizations that share the same path. While this ensures a higher quality match, it does limit the number of applications.
The platform also does not indicate the cost of posting a job and is missing key hiring tools such as applicant tracking and job post sharing.
- DiverseChurchJobs is a niche hiring platform for ministry organizations looking to hire diversity staff.
- The platform matches candidates with churches that share a similar story.
- DiverseChruchJobs provides employers with a summarized portfolio of each candidate that matches their criteria.
- The platform also features ministry interview tips and other tools.
- The vetting process ensures churches are connected with qualified candidates.
- DiverseChurchJobs is not a traditional job board where candidates can search for open positions.
- Jobs are not syndicated to other job boards or shared on social media.
- The platform is missing applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find reviews of DiverseChurchJobs online.
How to Post a Job with DiverseChurchJobs:
Employers interested in posting a job with DiverseChurchJobs must first fill out the online church information form with details about their church or organization. The company will then get in touch with further details.
DiverseChurchJobs vs. JustChurchJobs:
Where DiverseChurchJobs is a hiring platform for churches looking for diversity staff, JustChurchJobs is a job board where churches can find church staff from all backgrounds. DiverseChurchJobs does not provide pricing information, while JustChurchJobs charges upwards of $150.00 per post. Of the two, only JustChurchJobs features a resume database.
DiverseChurchJobs vs. ChurchJobFinder:
Where DiverseChurchJobs is a hiring platform that matches employers with qualified diversity staff, ChurchJobFinder is a more traditional Christian job board with 60-day postings and a comprehensive resume database. ChurchJobFinder charges upwards of $219.00 per post while DiverseChurchJobs does not provide pricing information.
DiverseChurchJobs vs. ChurchJobs.net:
ChurchJobs.net is a ministry job board that syndicates jobs to other job boards, shares jobs on social media, and offers a resume database. DiverseChurchJobs is more of a niche hiring platform that matches churches with diversity staff. While DiverseChurchJobs does not provide pricing information, ChruchJobs.net charges upwards of $139.00 per post.