From $249.00 /post.
Job post duration
Up to 6 months.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Background checking services
ChurchStaffing is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of church ministry roles. The platform boasts a resume database of more than 85,000 job seekers and gives employers access to a feature-rich recruitment service, including job ad distribution, social media promotion, and background-checking tools.
While the job board is a valuable resource for employers in search of top-quality candidates, it is significantly costlier than some niche competitors, such as MinistryEmployment.com.
- ChurchStaffing offers a variety of job posting plans and bulk posting options to suit different recruitment needs.
- The job board gives employers access to a niche network of ministry workers throughout the U.S.
- Listings can be highlighted on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- Employers can search the platform's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- The job posting process is quick and straightforward.
- Listings are distributed to the site's partner network of job boards, universities, and faith-based organizations.
- Job posts can stay active on the platform for up to six months.
- ChurchStaffing offers additional background-checking services via its partnership with Active Screening Faith.
- Vacancies are shared on the job board's Facebook page for added visibility.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to several rival platforms, ChurchStaffing is costly.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
While online reviews of ChurchStaffing are limited, the platform has a 4.6-star rating based on a dozen reviews on its Facebook page.
Single Job Posting - 1 Month
Single Job Posting - 2 Months
Single Job Posting - 3 Months
Single Job Posting - 6 Months
Add On: Highlight Your Job
Add On: Distribute to ChristianJobs
*ChurchStaffing offers bulk posting options, which must be used within 6 months of purchase.
How to Post a Job on ChurchStaffing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ChurchStaffing.
Posting a job on ChurchStaffing.
Go to ChurchStaffing's website.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS" toward the top-right corner.
Choose a job posting package.
Click on the button that reads "START HERE" in the middle of the page and under the heading "Posting Options," select your preferred job posting plan from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Continue to Step 2."
Create an employer account.
Fill out the online form with your personal and business information, and click on "Register" to continue.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job post's details, including the title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Continue to Step 3."
Review your listing for accuracy and click on "Post Job Now" to proceed.
On the next page, click on "Add to Cart - $99.00" to purchase an additional employer resource pack. Alternatively, click on "No thanks, complete my job posting."
Finalize your order.
Review your cart to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Checkout" and add your credit card information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Continue" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
ChurchStaffing vs. CCCU Career Center:
ChurchStaffing and CCCU Career Center both offer resume database access and social media promotion. However, only ChurchStaffing has background checking and job ad distribution tools. CCCU Career Center charges $135.00 per post for members and $175.00 for nonmembers, which is more affordable than ChurchStaffing's $249.00 per post.
ChurchStaffing vs. MinistryJobs:
Like ChurchStaffing, MinistryJobs primarily advertises church and ministry roles. Of the two, MinistryJobs is the more affordable choice, charging $199.00 per post, whereas a listing on ChurchStaffing costs $249.00. However, for the higher price tag, users benefit from background checking and job ad distribution services.
ChurchStaffing vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that offers both free and paid job posting packages. In comparison, ChurchStaffing only has paid plans that start at $249.00 per post and gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring ministry workers. Both platforms feature promoted listings and resume database access.
111 Virginia St., Richmond, VA 23219
What is ChurchStaffing?
ChurchStaffing is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire ministry and church workers throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ChurchStaffing?
ChurchStaffing's pricing starts at $249.00 for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on ChurchStaffing?
- Navigate to ChurchStaffing's home page and click on "Sign In/Register."
- Click on "Sign Up" under the heading "EMPLOYERS."
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Register."