CCCU Career Center
From $90.00 /internship post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
CCCU Career Center is hosted by the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities and advertises a wide variety of faith-based higher education, church ministry, and Christian nonprofit vacancies. The job board is equipped with robust hiring features, such as resume searches and social media promotion, ensuring an efficient recruitment process.
The platform offers both member and nonmember job posting packages and is more affordable than several rival job boards, such as ChurchJobFinder. However, CCCU Career Center does not have a free posting option and lacks job ad distribution tools.
- The job board gives faith-based institutions and nonprofits a targeted approach to hiring mission-led professionals.
- CCCU members receive discounted rates on job posting plans.
- Users can search the platform's resume database to find suitable candidates.
- Listings are shared to the job board's X (formerly Twitter) page for increased visibility.
- There are bulk posting packages available.
- The Featured Job option highlights and adds vacancies to the site's home page for added exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and straightforward.
- CCCU Career Center is more affordable than several niche competitors.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CCCU Career Center.
Single 30-Day Online Internship Job Posting Package
Single 30-Day Online Job Posting Package
Add-On: Featured Job
*The platform offers additional bulk posting plans.
CCCU Career Center vs. ChurchJobFinder:
CCCU Career Center and ChurchJobFinder both offer resume searches, but the latter site is slightly more feature-rich, with applicant tracking tools and additional employer resources. CCCU Career Center charges $135.00 per post for members and $175.00 for nonmembers, while ChurchJobFinder's pricing starts at $219.00 per post.
CCCU Career Center vs. Church Jobs Online:
Church Jobs Online is one of the largest Christian job platforms in the country. Unlike the CCCU Career Center, Church Jobs Online offers free and paid postings as well as applicant tracking tools. Of the two, Chruch Jobs Online has a larger database of job seekers and a wider network.
CCCU Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies. By contrast, CCCU Career Center primarily caters to faith-based nonprofits and church ministries, which may be the better option for targeted hiring. While Indeed offers free and paid posting plans, CCCU Career Center charges $135.00 per post for members and $175.00 for nonmembers.