One Month Featured Job Opening
Church Jobs Cafe boasts a large collection of church ministry job posts aggregated from various job boards in the U.S. Their primary objective is to expand employers' access to qualified job seekers interested in working for seminaries, universities, churches, or para-church organizations.
The platform also offers a free job posting plan, making it ideal for employers on a tight budget. However, it lacks several hiring tools, including resume searches, job ad distribution, and applicant tracking.
- Church Jobs Cafe gives companies access to a niche network of Christian job seekers.
- The job board offers a free job posting plan.
- The site has various filtering options on the search engine for job seekers to easily find listings.
- Vacancies can be promoted on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- Users can manage job postings from a centralized user dashboard.
- The Cafe Blog has a collection of articles that focus on resume tips and Christian-related topics.
- Listings can be shared to Church Jobs Cafe's Facebook page for added visibility.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- The job board does not offer resume database access or applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Church Jobs Cafe.
How to Post a Job on Church Jobs Cafe:
Four easy steps posting a job on Church Jobs Cafe.
Posting a job on Church Jobs Cafe.
Go to Church Jobs Cafe's website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Tick the circle of your preferred job posting plan and click on "Select Package" in the bottom-right corner.
Create an employer account.
Click on "Sign in" and select "Don't have an account?" On the pop-up window, add your personal details to the online form and click on "Register" to proceed.
Create your job post.
Repeat the first two steps to open the online job posting form. Enter your listing's title, location, and description, and once you're done, click on "Preview Listing" in the bottom-right corner.
Review the job information for accuracy and click on "Submit Listing" to publish your job post.
If you selected the paid plan, you'll be redirected to the checkout page to complete your payment.
Church Jobs Cafe vs. JustChurchJobs.com:
JustChurchJobs.com has a comprehensive resume database, whereas Church Jobs Cafe offers a featured listing plan for $99.00 and employer branding. Although both platforms offer free job postings, JustChurchJobs.com has a Pro Search package with additional hiring resources for $150.00. Both platforms are limited to the U.S.
Church Jobs Cafe vs. Church Jobs Online:
Church Jobs Online has six paid packages to choose from, which include job postings, resume searches, and job ad distribution. While Church Jobs Cafe has a free job posting plan, as well as a featured listing option for $99.00, it does not allow employers to search resumes and offers no job ad distribution.
Church Jobs Cafe vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Church Jobs Cafe primarily lists roles aimed at Christian job seekers, making it the better option for targeted hiring. Both sites have a free job posting plan, but only Indeed features resume searches and candidate messaging.
Church Jobs Cafe
Jan 01, 2020
120 Greene St., Huntsville, AL 35801
Where can I post small church jobs?
You can use Church Jobs Cafe, a job posting service that connects church ministry employers with job seekers in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Church Jobs Cafe?
Church Jobs Cafe offers a free posting plan, as well as a featured listing option that costs $99.00.
Where can I find job descriptions for occupations in ministry?
How do I create an account on Church Jobs Cafe?
- Navigate to Church Jobs Cafe's home page and click on the profile icon.
- Select "Don't have an account?" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Register."