Priests steer their congregations by issuing authoritative, God-inspired instruction and prayer. Priests also mentor inexperienced church staff to strengthen their operations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Priest Job Description Template
We are searching for a prayerful Priest to lead our multicultural cohort of parishioners. The Priests' responsibilities include conveying developmentally-appropriate religious teachings, promoting adaptive communion, and counseling misguided parishioners. You should also coach junior church staff in salient work-related areas.
To ensure success as a Priest, you should be multiculturally literate, approachable, and judicious. An excellent Priest should continually endeavor to enlarge the congregation.
- Delivering accurate and capacity-enhancing religious instruction.
- Providing authoritative and righteous spiritual counsel.
- Promoting gainful fellowship among parishioners.
- Training inexperienced church staff to actualize the clergy's visions.
- Directing sacred practices to uphold their sanctity.
- Counseling misinformed, struggling, and wandering parishioners.
- Officiating parishioners' pertinent rites of passage.
- Providing vulnerable cohorts with material support.
- Praying for parishioners and broader groups.
- Degree in Theological Studies or an adjacent field.
- Subsequent recognized training in our religion is preferred.
- Pertinent officiating licenses.
- The impetus to intercede through prayer and God-driven action.
- Structured but adaptable counseling approach.
- Commendable leadership techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Culturally aware.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources