Priests are clergy members who provide instruction on ratified religious principles. Priests also offer authoritative spiritual guidance to others.
When interviewing Priests, ideal candidates should demonstrate decisive but just leadership techniques. Avoid applicants who are adamant about stripping religious adherents of their volition.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Priests:
1. How would you describe our religious convictions to non-adherents?
Examines the ability to outline salient tenets in a digestible, thought-provoking manner.
2. How does fellowship promote religious adherence?
Highlights knowledge about the capacity-enhancing effects engendered by adaptive communion.
3. What would you do if a devoted attendee was absent from multiple services?
Reviews follow-up techniques.
4. Can you outline your religious counseling expertise?
Inspects the propensity to successfully combat pressing faith-related matters.
5. Which of your church-related fundraising drives was most successful?
Demonstrates income-generating experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources