Interview Questions for Priests:
1. How would you describe our religious convictions to non-adherents?
Examines the ability to outline salient tenets in a digestible, thought-provoking manner.
2. How does fellowship promote religious adherence?
Highlights knowledge about the capacity-enhancing effects engendered by adaptive communion.
3. What would you do if a devoted attendee was absent from multiple services?
Reviews follow-up techniques.
4. Can you outline your religious counseling expertise?
Inspects the propensity to successfully combat pressing faith-related matters.
5. Which of your church-related fundraising drives was most successful?
Demonstrates income-generating experience.