First time posters
US$100 per collected resume additional to posting cost.
Paid Internship postings
60-day unlimited job postings
CFA Society Toronto offers a 10% discount to employers buying bulk packages of 5 or more posts. Employers who post continually, and are interested in large-volume job posts, should contact CFA Society Toronto for more information.
CFA Society Toronto gives employers the opportunity to connect with a large network of qualified and experienced chartered financial analysts who are paid-up members of the society. It offers an online career center with access to hundreds of job postings annually.
Employers are ensured of the fact that all potential employees have already been vetted and their qualifications checked. Potential employees also have access to lists of potential employers that they can approach for employment.
- Access to a network of more than 8,500 qualified chartered financial advisors.
- Job postings are included in the society's bi-weekly newsletter to members.
- CFA Society will collect resumes from your anonymous posts.
- Jobs posts can be enhanced with employer branding.
- Promotion of job posting on members-only LinkedIn discussion board.
- Job advertisements are visible for 90 days.
- Candidates have committed to an ethical code and professional development through CFA.
- 95% of candidates have a minimum of four years of experience.
- Discounts are offered on bulk postings.
- Only CFA members have access to your job advertisements.
- Posting on the site is expensive compared to other job posting sites in the Toronto area.
CFA Society Toronto has a rating of 4.7/5 stars on Google based on the opinions of 10 people. The Society is praised for its friendly and professional service.
How to Post a Job on CFA Society Toronto:
Seven easy steps to posting a job on CFA Society Toronto.
Posting a Job on CFA Society Toronto.
Click on the menu.
Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner of the home page. The menu is represented by the three-stripe icon.
Hover over "Career Centre."
Hover over "Career Centre" and wait for the options "Employment Opportunities" and "Post a Job" to appear.
Click on "Post a Job."
As soon as "Post a Job" appears on the screen, click on it to move on to the page where you register as an employer.
Register to post jobs.
Read the requirements on the Career Centre page carefully.
Click on "Register to Post a Job."
After you have read the requirements, click on "Register to Post a Job."
Complete the registration form.
Complete all the required fields on the online form and click "Register" at the bottom of the page to submit it.
Purchase job posting packages.
After registering your company, log in and purchase a job posting package that suits your needs. After purchasing the package, complete the job details and submit the job post.
CFA Society Toronto vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Like CFA Society Toronto, Accountingjobs.ca specializes in financial recruitment. While CFA Society is aimed at financial analysts, Accountingjobs.ca is for employees looking for jobs in general accounting. Account-holders on Accountingjobs.ca also have access to the larger Jobs.ca network to post a wider range of jobs.
CFA Society Toronto vs. CareerBeacon:
While both CFA Society and CareerBeacon allow Canadian employers to find suitable employees for their industries, CFA Society offers a more niche service to financial analysts. Candidates on the CFA Society have already been screened by the organization, while employment seekers on CareerBeacon are unscreened.
CFA Society Toronto vs. Jobwings.ca:
Like CFA Society Toronto, Jobwings.ca allows employers to post jobs in the financial sector. While Jobwings.ca is bilingual, CFA Society is only available in English. CFA Society is also only for financial analyst job advertisements, while Jobwings.ca is for vacancies in management, finance, and accounting.
What is CFA Society Toronto?
CFA Society Toronto is a members-only organization aimed at the improvement of the stance of financial analysts in the financial industry. It offers a job board where employers can connect with a large network of qualified and experienced chartered financial analysts who are paid-up members of the society.
What does it cost to post a job on CFA Society Toronto?
CFA Society Toronto's pricing ranges from US$1,200.00 per single post to US$5,000.00 for an unlimited amount of posts over a period of 60 days. Repeat advertisers can post jobs at the discounted price of US$1,000.00 per post.
How do I create an account on CFA Society Toronto?
- On the CFA Society Toronto home page click on the three stripes in the top right-hand corner.
- Hover over "Career Centre" and wait for "Post a Job" to appear next to the menu.
- Read the instructions and click on "Register to Post a Job" before completing the registration form.
- Confirm the details are correct and submit the form.
Is the CFA Society only present in Toronto?
CFA Societies can be found in: