From £715.00 +VAT /post.
Email and phone.
Eteach is a niche, U.K.-based job posting site that lists a wide variety of full-time, contract, and part-time education positions. Catering to over 2 million registered candidates, the platform helps employers find and hire qualified teachers, tutors, teaching assistants, and other support workers at all career levels.
While Eteach offers a host of hiring solutions, it is costly compared to other niche job sites, such as EducationJobs and Learn4Good. However, employers benefit from the job board's extensive reach and international posting capabilities.
- Eteach gives academies, colleges, and grammar schools a targeted approach to finding qualified candidates.
- The platform allows for both local and international postings.
- Employers can opt to have their listings featured on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- The website receives over 3 million monthly page views.
- The "Licence" packages include unlimited job postings, applicant tracking, advanced reporting tools, and more.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Employers can opt for the site's pay-per-candidate model and only pay a fee upon successful placement.
- Other services include employer branding and dedicated account support.
- Employers receive an email alert when a candidate matches their job posting requirements.
- Eteach does not offer a free job posting option.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform lacks social media sharing and access to a resume database.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Eteach, the platform features various client testimonials on their website.
Instant Job Advert
£499.00 +VAT /post.
Eteach Licence Options
From £1,100.0 +VAT
Pay Per Candidate
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Eteach:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Eteach.
Posting a Job on Eteach.
Go to Eteach.com.
From the home page, click on "Recruiting? Post a vacancy" in the top-right corner.
On the next page, click on "POST A VACANCY" toward the left-hand side of the page.
Create your listing.
Add your company information and listing details to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Continue to payment."
To see what your listing will look like live, click on "Preview."
Finalize your order.
Fill out the online form with your billing information and click on "Pay and post vacancy" to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Eteach vs. Learn4Good:
Similar to Eteach, Learn4Good caters to both the local and international education industries. While Eteach charges £499.00 +VAT for a single listing, Learn4Good has free and paid posting plans, making it a more budget-friendly option. Both sites offer applicant tracking tools, but only Learn4Good gives employers access to a resume database.
Eteach vs. EducationJobs:
Eteach and EducationJobs are both teaching job boards with hiring services like featured listings and employer branding on offer. However, EducationJobs is the more affordable platform, charging £75.00for a single job post. While both sites cater to the U.K., only Eteach allows for international postings.
Eteach vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K.-centric job board that advertises a wide range of general jobs. In comparison, Eteach has a global reach and primarily lists education roles, making it the better option for targeted hiring. However, Reed.co.uk does have a much larger audience and offers resume searches, which Eteach lacks.
What is Eteach?
Eteach is a niche job board that connects employers with qualified professionals in both the local and international education industries.
What does it cost to post a job on Eteach?
Eteach charges £499.00 +VAT for a single listing. The site also offers two Licence posting packages with advanced recruitment features.
Which type of jobs can I post on Eteach?
Employers can post full-time, contract, or part-time positions for teachers, teaching assistants, administrative staff, and support workers at all career levels.
Is Eteach international?
While Eteach is a U.K.-based job board, employers can list international vacancies in North America, Europe, and Australasia.