From £69.00 +VAT /mo.
Job post duration
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Established in 2000 in response to the introduction of university tuition fees in the U.K., Employment4students is a niche job posting site where students can find part-time and holiday work. The platform is well-priced and offers a variety of features to aid the recruitment process, such as social media sharing and an applicant tracking system.
- Employment4students is a specialist job board dedicated to entry-level, internship, and graduate positions across the U.K.
- Over 2.6 million job seekers visit the site each year.
- The site receives approximately 500,000 applications annually.
- The platform integrates with Broadbean, Idibu, and Logic Melon for additional job post distribution.
- The site offers application management tools and screening questions to aid the recruitment process.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's social media channels with the featured package.
- The premium package includes newsletter inclusion, company branding, and an applicant tracking system.
- Employment4students is more affordable than several competitors, such as Graduatejobs and THEunijobs.
- There is no free job posting option available.
- Employers need to contact the Employment4students team for premium recruitment services.
- The platform's reach is limited to the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Employment4students. The website does have handpicked testimonials from satisfied clients on its website.
From £69.00 +VAT
From £249.00 +VAT
Contact for quote.
Employment4students vs. StudentJob:
StudentJob and e4s are similar niche job boards that focus on undergraduate careers throughout the U.K. Job posting packages are similarly priced, although StudentJob has more pricing plans on offer. StudentJob also features a CV database and a much larger audience across Europe.
Employment4students vs. Graduatejobs:
Graduatejobs is the costlier option with a 2-week job post costing £249.00, compared to e4s's monthly price of £69.00 +VAT. Both platforms offer similar recruitment services, but e4s is slightly more feature-rich, offering an applicant tracking system and social media promotion.
Employment4students vs. THEunijobs:
THEunijobs is a global platform with a large audience that allows employers to post academic vacancies. While the platform is focused on academic roles, e4s supports a variety of undergraduate job categories. THEunijobs pricing starts at £599.00 per post, compared to £69.00 +VAT per post with e4s.
What does it cost to post a job on Employment4students?
Employment4students' pricing starts at £69.00 +VAT per month. The platform also offers a featured job posting package for increased exposure, as well as bespoke recruitment services.
How do I edit a job post on Employment4students?
Log in to your account. From your dashboard, click on "Current Adverts." Find the job ad that you would like to edit and click on the "edit" icon.