From A$200.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
CareerHub is an easy-to-use job board that advertises opportunities for graduates, alumni, and enrolled students. Here, Australian employers can advertise permanent, part-time, and freelance jobs, as well as internships and volunteer work.
CareerHub is the more affordable option compared to local competitors such as GradConnection. Additionally, with CareerHub's niche target market and impressive database of over 3 million registered users, employers may find greater success on its platform.
- The job board advertises vacancies to over 37 local universities and more than 3 million students, alumni, and graduates.
- CareerHub offers bulk packages to meet the recruitment requirements of small and large-sized businesses.
- Australian employers are able to send personalized messages to candidates, browse a resume database, and more.
- CareerHub's customer support is available via telephone and email, and the company has a local office based in Brisbane.
- Employers are able to choose which institutions they'd like to target.
- Compared to local competitors, CareerHub stands out as one of the more cost-effective job boards.
- Pricing is available in Australian dollars.
- Unlike its U.K. counterpart, the local job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- CareerHub's additional features, such as a customized employer profile, cost extra.
- The platform lacks advanced features like applicant and status tracking, live chat, and video conferencing.
We were unable to find local user reviews online. However, there are two handpicked customer testimonials on CareerHub's website.
Single Job Posting
5 Job Ads Pack*
10 Job Ads Pack*
20 Job Ads Pack*
Customized Employer Profile (includes 10 job posts)
20+ Job Ads Pack
Contact for quote.
*All job packs must be used within 10 months of purchase.
CareerHub vs. GradConnection:
CareerHub and GradConnection's primary difference is the two competitors' pricing structure. CareerHub is the more affordable option, charging A$200.00 per post. GradConnection, on the other hand, charges employers according to the job ad's location. For the national package, GradConnection users can expect to pay A$1,500.00.
CareerHub vs. StudentEdge:
CareerHub and StudentEdge are both ideal for hiring graduates in Australia. But, while CareerHub's pricing starts at A$200.00 per post, StudentEdge is a free job posting service. However, employers looking for bulk plans may prefer CareerHub, and for additional costs, users can also customize their company profile to attract candidates.
CareerHub vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a widely popular Australian job board that advertises internships and permanent job opportunities to both entry-level and experienced job seekers. Unlike SEEK, CareerHub is a niche job board that only posts jobs that cater to students and graduates.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on CareerHub?
CareerHub's pricing starts at A$200.00 per post.
How do I delete a job post on CareerHub?
- Sign in to your CareerHub account.
- Click on "Jobs" in your account menu.
- Locate the job ad you want to remove.
- Click on "Actions" to the right of the relevant listing.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Delete."
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.