Single Job Posting
5 Job Ads Pack*
10 Job Ads Pack*
20 Job Ads Pack*
Customized Employer Profile
A$3,000.00 /yr. + 10 job posts.
20+ Job Ads Pack
Contact for quote.
*All job packs must be used within 10 months of purchase.
CareerHub is an easy-to-use job board that advertises opportunities for graduates, alumni, and/or enrolled students. Here, Australian employers can advertise permanent, part-time, or freelance jobs, as well as internships and volunteer work.
Comparatively, CareerHub is the more affordable option, with local competitors such as GradConnection and SEEK costing between A$25.00 and A$150.00 more than CareerHub. Additionally, with CareerHub's niche target market and impressive database of over 3 million registered users, employers may find greater success on its platform.
- The job board advertises vacancies to over 37 local universities and more than 3 million students, alumni, and graduates.
- CareerHub offers bulk packages to meet the recruitment requirements of small and large-sized businesses.
- Australian employers are able to send personalized messages to candidates, browse a resume database, and more.
- CareerHub's customer support is available via telephone and email, and the company has a local office based in Brisbane.
- Employers are able to choose which institutions they'd like to target.
- Compared to local competitors, CareerHub stands out as one of the more cost effective job boards and pricing is available in Australian dollars.
- There is no language translation feature available on the website.
- Robust features, like access to a resume database, are not included in packages.
- CareerHub's additional features, such as a customized employer profile, will incur extra costs.
- CareerHub lacks advanced features like applicant and status tracking, live chat, and video conferencing.
We were unable to find local user reviews online. However, you can read two customer testimonials from GE Corporate and the Department of Education QLD on CareerHub's website.
How to Post a Job on CareerHub:
Five easy steps on how to post job ads on CareerHub.
Posting a job on CareerHub.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to CareerHub's website and click on "POST A JOB" on the home page. The button is toward the bottom of the page on the left-hand side.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, complete the sign-up form by entering your email address. Click on "Continue" to go on to the next step.
Alternatively, you can choose to log in or register with your Microsoft or Google accounts. Both options will direct you to the next step.
Create a CareerHub Identity profile.
On the next page, create a CareerHub Identify profile by completing the form. You'll also be required to enter a secure password for your account. Once you've completed the form, click on "Register."
After registering your CareerHub Identity, you will be sent a verification email. Click on the verification link to complete the registration process.
Enter your job ad's details.
Log in to your employer account and click on "Post a Job" towards the right-hand side of the employer dashboard. On the following page, you will be prompted to complete the job advertisement form.
On the third step of filling in the job details, you'll be prompted to choose the universities you'll want to advertise your job to. Make sure that you have a clear idea of which universities suit your requirements.
Preview and publish your job ad.
When you've completed the job ad form, click on "Preview." Read through your ad to ensure that all information is correct. If you're happy with your job ad, you can go ahead and publish it.
CareerHub vs. GradConnection:
CareerHub and GradConnection's primary difference is the two competitors' pricing structure. CareerHub is the more affordable option, charging A$200.00 for a single job posting. GradConnection, on the other hand, charges employers according to the job ad's location. For the national package, GradConnection users can expect to pay A$1,500.00.
CareerHub vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a widely popular Australian job board that advertises internships and permanent job opportunities to both entry-level and experienced job seekers. Unlike SEEK, CareerHub is a niche job board that only posts jobs that cater to students and graduates. Additionally, CareerHub is the more affordable option, costing A$25.00 less than SEEK.
CareerHub vs. StudentEdge:
CareerHub and StudentEdge are great platforms for hiring graduates in Australia. But, while CareerHub's pricing starts at A$200.00 per ad, StudentEdge is 100% free. However, employers looking for bulk packages will enjoy CareerHub's packages more, and for additional costs, employers can also customize their employer profile to attract candidates.
What is CareerHub?
CareerHub is a job board dedicated to those looking to employ graduates, alumni, and/or currently enrolled students across Australia.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on CareerHub?
It costs between A$200.00 and A$2,000.00 to post a job ad on CareerHub, depending on the job posting plan you choose.
How do I create an account on CareerHub?
- Go to the CareerHub website.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Complete the sign up form and create a free account.
How do I delete a job post on CareerHub?
- Sign in to your CareerHub account.
- Click on "Jobs" in the main menu until a drop-down menu appears.
- Click on "Job List" in the drop-down menu.
- Select the job you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete."