Single Job Posting
5 Job Ads Pack*
10 Job Ads Pack*
20 Job Ads Pack*
Customized Employer Profile (includes 10 job posts)
20+ Job Ads Pack
Contact for quote.
*All job packs must be used within 10 months of purchase.
CareerHub is an easy-to-use job board that advertises opportunities for graduates, alumni, and enrolled students. Here, Australian employers can advertise permanent, part-time, and freelance jobs, as well as internships and volunteer work.
CareerHub is the more affordable option compared to local competitors such as GradConnection. Additionally, with CareerHub's niche target market and impressive database of over 3 million registered users, employers may find greater success on its platform.
- The job board advertises vacancies to over 37 local universities and more than 3 million students, alumni, and graduates.
- CareerHub offers bulk packages to meet the recruitment requirements of small and large-sized businesses.
- Australian employers are able to send personalized messages to candidates, browse a resume database, and more.
- CareerHub's customer support is available via telephone and email, and the company has a local office based in Brisbane.
- Employers are able to choose which institutions they'd like to target.
- Compared to local competitors, CareerHub stands out as one of the more cost-effective job boards.
- Pricing is available in Australian dollars.
- There is no language translation feature available on the website.
- Robust features, like access to a resume database, are not included in packages.
- CareerHub's additional features, such as a customized employer profile, cost extra.
- CareerHub lacks advanced features like applicant and status tracking, live chat, and video conferencing.
We were unable to find local user reviews online. However, there are two customer testimonials from GE Corporate and the Department of Education QLD on CareerHub's website.
How to Post a Job on CareerHub:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on CareerHub.
Posting a Job on CareerHub.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to CareerHub's website and click on "POST A JOB" on the home page. The button is toward the center-left of the page.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, click on "Sign up," complete the signup form, and click on "Register." You will then receive a confirmation email. Access the email, follow the link to confirm your account, log in to your account with your email address and password, and click on "Continue."
Alternatively, you can choose to log in or register with your Microsoft or Google accounts. Both options will direct you to the next step.
Create your employer profile.
Once you've verified your account, return to CareerHub Central, click on "Log In," and create your employer profile. Complete the employer profile by providing information about your company, including the business name, number of employees, division, and address.
Create your job post.
From your account dashboard, click on the "Add Job" button. Complete a series of online forms with information about the job you want to advertise, contract details, and the application process.
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the information in your job ad is correct as you will not be able to make any changes to the post once it's been published. Click on "Next" to proceed to the next step.
Review the list of universities and select the ones to which you want your job post to be distributed.
Note that some universities may charge an additional job posting fee.
Purchase and publish your job ad.
Enter your payment information, read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click on "Submit" to post your job ad.
CareerHub vs. GradConnection:
CareerHub and GradConnection's primary difference is the two competitors' pricing structure. CareerHub is the more affordable option, charging A$200.00 for a single job posting. GradConnection, on the other hand, charges employers according to the job ad's location. For the national package, GradConnection users can expect to pay A$1,500.00.
CareerHub vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a widely popular Australian job board that advertises internships and permanent job opportunities to both entry-level and experienced job seekers. Unlike SEEK, CareerHub is a niche job board that only posts jobs that cater to students and graduates.
CareerHub vs. StudentEdge:
CareerHub and StudentEdge are great platforms for hiring graduates in Australia. But, while CareerHub's pricing starts at A$200.00 per ad, StudentEdge is 100% free. However, employers looking for bulk packages will enjoy CareerHub's packages more, and for additional costs, employers can also customize their employer profile to attract candidates.
What is CareerHub?
CareerHub is a job board dedicated to those looking to employ graduates, alumni, and currently enrolled students across Australia.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on CareerHub?
CareerHub's pricing starts at A$200.00 per post.
How do I create an account on CareerHub?
- Go to the CareerHub website.
- Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT" toward the top-right corner.
- Select "Sign up."
- Complete the signup form.
- Click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on CareerHub?
- Sign in to your CareerHub account.
- Click on "Jobs" in your account menu.
- Locate the job ad you want to remove.
- Click on "Actions" to the right of the relevant listing.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Delete."
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.