*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
AgriculturalCrossing offers employers a comprehensive set of hiring tools including featured job listings, syndication to over 500 niche websites, and email blasts. The platform's niche focus and research-driven matching strategy mean that a higher percentage of job seekers reach the interview stage when compared to public job boards.
The job board is based in the U.S. and receives millions of visitors each month, making it a great option for local businesses looking to hire experienced job seekers in the agricultural sector.
- The basic plan includes one free job posting.
- All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- A dedicated team of researchers matches employers and job opportunities with the right candidates.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards
- Employers can browse an extensive candidate database.
- Job alert emails are sent out to relevant candidates when a new job ad is posted.
- As a paid membership platform, the job board has a higher number of active candidates reaching the interview stage.
- The platform offers basic applicant tracking, including applicant sorting and rating.
- Customer support is available via live chat, phone, and email.
- Free job posts are not syndicated.
- The site offers very basic applicant tracking with no AI candidate matching.
- The number of resume views is restricted on every plan.
- While job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards, they are not shared on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AgriculturalCrossing; however, their parent site, EmploymentCrossing, holds an A+ rating from the BBB.
AgriculturalCrossing also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on AgriculturalCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AgriculturalCrossing.
Posting a job on AgriculturalCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to AgriculturalCrossing's home page, and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. Good Food Jobs:
Unlike AgriculturalCrossing, Good Food Jobs is both an agriculture and food-related job board for a variety of industries. While paid job posts are more affordable on Good Food Jobs, the platform does not syndicate job posts to other job boards, and the monthly traffic is lower than on AgriculturalCrossing.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. AgCareers.com:
Like AgriculturalCrossing, AgCareers.com is a global job board that connects employers with job seekers in the agricultural industry. Of the two, AgCareers is the more costly platform, but it does offer employers 60-day posts. Both platforms include access to a resume database, but only AgriculturalCrossing includes applicant tracking.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. Farm and Ranch Jobs:
Farm and Ranch Jobs has been operating for over a decade and offers free job posts as well as affordable paid posts. It is far more affordable than AgriculturalCrossing, but the platform lacks a resume database and applicant tracking features. AgriculturalCrossing also receives a lot more traffic, giving employers better exposure.
What does AgriculturalCrossing offer?
AgriculturalCrossing is a niche job board for the farming and agriculture industry. The job board is available in the U.S. and internationally.
What does it cost to post a job on AgriculturalCrossing?
AgriculturalCrossing's pricing starts at $399.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on AgriculturalCrossing?
- Go to the AgriculturalCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.