*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
AgriculturalCrossing offers employers a comprehensive set of hiring tools including featured job listings, syndication to over 500 niche websites, and email blasts. The platform's niche focus and research-driven matching strategy mean that a higher percentage of job seekers reach the interview stage when compared to public job boards.
While AgriculturalCrossing is a U.S.-based job board, it does cater to an international audience where job seekers can select their country and connect with employers in their area. This makes the platform a worthwhile option for local Canadian employers in search of active job seekers.
- The basic plan includes one free job posting.
- All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- A dedicated team of researchers matches employers and job opportunities with the right candidates.
- Paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 international job boards
- Employers can browse an extensive candidate database.
- Job alert emails are sent out to relevant candidates when a new job ad is posted.
- As a paid membership platform, the job board has a higher number of active candidates reaching the interview stage.
- The platform offers basic applicant tracking, including applicant sorting and rating.
- Customer support is available via live chat, phone, and email.
- Free job posts are not syndicated.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- The number of resume views is restricted on every plan.
- There is no local phone support for Canadian employers.
- The site offers very basic applicant tracking with no AI candidate matching.
- While job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards, they are not shared on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AgriculturalCrossing; however, their parent site, EmploymentCrossing, holds an A+ rating from the BBB.
AgriculturalCrossing also features a number of testimonials from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on AgriculturalCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AgriculturalCrossing.
Posting a job on AgriculturalCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to AgriculturalCrossing's home page, and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. FoodWork.ca:
Where AgriculturalCrossing is a dedicated farming and agriculture job board, FoodWork.ca focuses on local sustainable jobs including farming, green jobs, and restaurant jobs. Of the two, FoodWork.ca is more affordable, and being locally based offers Canadian employers a greater selection of local job seekers.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. AgHires:
Similar to AgriculturalCrossing, AgHires is a U.S.-based agricultural job board that caters to the international community. However, unlike AgriculturalCrossing, the platform does not offer free job postings, a resume database, or syndication to other websites. The site also receives less traffic from local job seekers.
AgriculturalCrossing vs. AgCareers.com:
Like AgriculturalCrossing, AgCareers.com is based in the U.S. but lists international vacancies. Of the two, AgriculturalCrossing is the more affordable option with both free and paid posting options. AgriculturalCrossing also syndicates job posts and includes a resume database, two key features AgCareers.com lacks.
What does AgriculturalCrossing offer?
AgriculturalCrossing is a niche job board for the farming and agriculture industry. The job board is available in the U.S. and internationally.
What does it cost to post a job on AgriculturalCrossing?
AgriculturalCrossing's pricing starts from US$399.00 per month, but a free basic option is also available.
How do I create an account on AgriculturalCrossing?
- Go to the AgriculturalCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.