Australian Retail Jobs
CV database access
✔ (By request)
Membership exclusive posts
Australian Retail Jobs is a dedicated job board that serves employers and job seekers based in Australia. Boasting an employer job board, applicant tracking tools, and above-average post durations, Australian Retail Jobs provides employers with excellent local exposure and targeted hiring that help automate the recruitment process.
- Employers can create membership exclusive posts or public posts.
- The platform offers free job postings.
- Employers can use their personalized dashboard to manage approved, pending, and inactive job ads.
- Employers can add a company logo to each job ad.
- The platform allows employers to create talent pools and access a CV database.
- Employers can print a QR-coded job beacon poster to display in their chosen locations.
- Job ads can be advertised for an unlimited amount of time.
- Employers can create an EmployerLink profile that highlights their story, workplace, and vision.
- Job seekers must create a CV with AirCV and employers need to obtain permission to access them.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and job ad distribution features.
- Australian Retail Jobs is not mobile-optimized and job ads can only be uploaded via desktop.
- The applicant tracking tools are limited and employers will need to join a membership to access advanced benefits.
We were unable to find online reviews of Australian Retail Jobs.
Employers can post a job on Australian Retail Jobs for free.
How to Post a Job on Australian Retail Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Australian Retail Jobs.
Posting a job on Australian Retail Jobs.
Create an employer account.
Go to Australian Retail Jobs' home page and click on "Sign in / Register " in the top-right corner. Next, click on "Register" next to the question, "Not a member yet?"
Complete the registration form and click on "Register." You will then receive an email confirming your membership.
Create a job posting.
Hover over "Employers" in the main menu until a drop-down menu appears. Then, click on "Post A Free Job" and add the job's details, including its official title and description.
Add your company logo in the designated field.
Next, click on "Save & Go to Preview."
Preview and post your job ad.
On the final page, read through your job ad to confirm that all the details are correct. Then, click on "Post this Job."
Australian Retail Jobs vs. Oodle Marketplace Job Board:
With both Oodle Marketplace and Australian Retail Jobs offering free job postings, the two competitors' key difference stems from their niche and visibility. With Australian Retail Jobs, employers reach local job seekers faster, and the platform provides targeted hiring. In contrast, Oodle Marketplace is U.S.-based and advertises general listings.
Australian Retail Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a widely popular Australian job board that receives millions of views, making it the best option for maximum exposure. That said, unlike Australian Retail Jobs, SEEK is a paid platform that posts general jobs, including retail vacancies. In comparison, with Australian Retail Jobs, employers benefit from targeted hiring and free postings.
Australian Retail Jobs vs. Workforce Australia:
Similar to Australian Retail Jobs, Workforce Australia, a dedicated platform contracted by the Australian government, offers unlimited free job postings. However, while Workforce Australia advertises general listings that include retail vacancies, Australian Retail Jobs provides a more focused hiring approach to attract talent faster.