As a niche job board, Malakye has a small but dedicated audience. While the site allows employers from any country to post a job, Australians make up a small percentage of visitors to the site. The most prominent feature offered by Malakye is the ability to create detailed company profiles.
- The site has over 270,000 candidate profiles.
- A free trial of the Scout plan is available.
- Companies can create profiles to make job posts more complete.
- The site is aimed at creative and lifestyle-driven jobs, making it easier to find the right candidates.
- Employers can message job seekers directly without being connected when a Scout package is purchased.
- There is a 'Networking' tab that allows professionals to connect with each other.
- With the Scout plan, employers can search for candidates by job title, company, industry, and profession.
- Companies such as Nike, Puma, and Harley-Davidson are registered on the site.
- Because this is a niche site, there may be fewer candidates compared to larger and more general job boards.
- Pricing is not made clear until after registration.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Telephonic support can only be reached at a U.S. number which may delay response times due to the time zone difference.
- There are no offices outside of the U.S.
- Pricing is higher than competitors such as SEEK.
We were unable to find reviews of Malakye online.
How to Post a Job on Malakye:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Malakye.
Posting a job on Malakye.
Register an employer account.
Click the blue "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner of the Malakye home page. This will take you to a new page where you can register an account for free.
Be sure to click on "Create a company profile" to register an employer account.
When registering, you will be taken to a page where you can complete a company profile. You can do this now or skip it and do it later.
Choose a posting plan.
As part of your registration, you will need to select the number of posting credits you would like to buy. Select one of the options or enter your own number.
Enter your billing information.
On the next page, enter your billing details and credit card information, then click "Checkout."
Post a job.
Once you have your job posting credits, you can post your job vacancy. Click on your profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the page and select "Job Postings." On that page, you will see a green "Post a Job" button. Enter your job details and post your ad.
Malakye vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a prominent Australian job board with a reported 26 million visitors to the site each month. Pricing starts at A$225.00 and the site offers applicant tracking, email scheduling, and access to resumes. Malakye offers fewer features for a higher price.
Malakye vs. jobactive:
jobactive is an Australian job board created by the Australian government. It is free to use, unlike Malakye which has no free posting options. Malakye is a niche job board in that it is intended for outdoor and lifestyle jobs, while jobactive features a wider variety of jobs.
Malakye vs. Jora:
Jora is an Australian-based job board where employers can post up to ten free job ads per month and sponsor job ads if they want better visibility. Malakye has no free job posting options and pricing starts at US$325.00, but unlike Jora, it has a dedicated niche audience that can be invaluable when looking for qualified and passionate candidates.
What is Malakye?
Malakye is an online job posting platform that businesses use to source suitable candidates for vacancies in the outdoor and lifestyle sectors.
How much does it cost to post a job on Malakye?
Malakye's pricing starts at US$325.00 for a single posting credit. The more credits you buy, the more of a discount you will get per post.
How can I edit a Malakye job posting?
Log in to your employer account, select the Malakye job postings that you want to edit and make changes to the job details in each listing. Make sure you save the changes before you exit.
Does Malakye offer assistance with promoting my job post?
No, all jobs posted are listed in order from their date of publishing.
How can I delete a Malakye job posting?
To delete a posting, locate the posting in your list of active jobs and click "delete" to remove it from the site.
Does Malakye assist employers with candidate interviews?
No, Malakye does not offer assistance for employers regarding candidate interviews.
How do I create a Malakye account?
To create an account where you can manage Malakye job postings, go to Malakye.com and click "Sign Up."
Do I have to pay to access Malakye's network database?
No, Malakye's network database is completely free.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Malakye?
Malakye is a job board for creative and lifestyle-driven jobs.