Town Planning Jobs
From £395.00 +VAT /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Town Planning Jobs provides employers with a central hub for finding niche town-planning talent. It has a range of useful recruitment tools for managing candidates and expanding job post reach, and its pricing is affordable when compared to other town planning job boards.
A wide range of employers use the job board, including local planning authorities, developers, town planning consultants, and more, lending it trust and credibility.
- A wide range of price points appeals to companies large and small.
- Targeted alerts tell candidates when a job post suits their profile.
- The job board caters to both chartered town planners and licentiate town planners.
- Branded job posts can include videos, making it easy to stand out from competitors and impress job seekers.
- Job post videos are shared on Town Planning Jobs' LinkedIn profile for added reach.
- Analytics tools make it easy to track the performance of job posts.
- Candidate management tools help streamline the hiring process.
- Unsuccessful listings stay active for an extra month at no cost.
- Employers can list active and speculative roles on the job board.
- Town Planning Jobs is an affordable alternative to other town planning job boards, such as Planning Resource.
- There are no free job posting options.
- A lack of a candidate CV database makes it hard for companies to proactively find suitable candidates.
- There are currently very few listings on the job board, indicating a lack of popularity with employers.
- Vacancies are not distributed to other job boards for added reach.
Town Planning Jobs is a respected job board that is trusted by national and local governments, but we were unable to find reviews of their job board.
Job of the Week
How to Post a Job on Town Planning Jobs:
Town Planning Jobs vs. Planning Resource:
At £1,460.00 +VAT per job post, Planning Resource is significantly costlier than Town Planning Jobs. The hefty price tag comes with advanced features, such as bulk posting discounts, candidate CV database access, targeted emails, and more — features lacking in Town Planning Jobs.
Town Planning Jobs vs. The Planner Jobs:
The Planner Jobs is the job board of the Royal Town Planning Institute, making it more popular — and costlier — than Town Planning Jobs. Listings on The Planner Jobs have a larger reach, while targeted emailing and a searchable candidate CV database makes for effective hiring. Town Planning Jobs lacks these advanced tools.
Town Planning Jobs vs. Jobsgopublic:
Jobsgopublic's pricing starts at £600.00, while Town Planning Jobs has a starting price of £395.00 +VAT per job post. Jobsgopublic lists all kinds of public sector jobs, including those in town planning, while its rival has a focus on targeting town-planning talent. Jobsgopublic has a candidate CV database and a much larger reach, too.
What is Town Planning Jobs?
Town Planning Jobs is a job posting site where employers come to fill their town planning roles. The job board has various price points, applicant tracking tools, and social media promotion, among other useful features.
What does it cost to post a job on Town Planning Jobs?
Town Planning Jobs' pricing ranges from £395.00 +VAT to £745.00 +VAT per post.