From £300.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
AJ Jobs is a niche job board that allows employers to post vacancies, connect with candidates, and access valuable recruitment resources. Thanks to its extensive CV database of active job seekers, the platform gives companies access to a high-quality pool of talent.
While AJ Jobs offers enhanced employer branding and featured listings for extended reach, the platform is costly compared to other niche job boards, such as Dezeen Jobs. The job board also lacks social media promotion, job distribution, and candidate matching tools.
- There are several job posting plans, suited to different hiring needs, available.
- Employers can search through AJ Jobs' CV database for skilled candidates.
- The platform is more affordable than some of its competitors, such as Design Week Jobs.
- The "Premium Job" plan adds listings to the top of the search results for enhanced visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The "Top Job" package includes advanced employer branding and a feature on the site's home page.
- Vacancies are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Employers can upload their listing to the site via a job template, URL link, or PDF.
- AJ Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Vacancies are only live on the job board for 28 days, compared to the standard 30 or 60 days.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AJ Jobs.
Standard Job Listing
£300.00 +VAT /post.
£400.00 +VAT /post.
£450.00 +VAT /post.
How to Post a Job on AJ Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AJ Jobs.
Posting a job on AJ Jobs.
Go to AJ Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on the red "Post a job" button above the top menu bar.
Start the job posting process.
Select your preferred job posting method by clicking on "Continue" under the applicable heading. For this section, we chose the template method.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Register as an employer.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form and click on "Create new recruiter account."
Follow the activation link sent to your email address to access your account.
Review your listing.
Read through your job post for accuracy and click on "Continue." Then, tick the boxes of any available job post upgrades you'd like to purchase and click on "Continue."
Pay for your job post.
Fill out the online form with your billing information and click on "Continue." You'll then be able to complete your purchase, after which your listing will be added to the job board.
AJ Jobs vs. Dezeen Jobs:
AJ Jobs and Dezeen Jobs both cater to the architecture job market, but the latter has a global reach, giving employers access to a larger network of talent. Of the two, Dezeen Jobs is the more affordable option, charging significantly less than AJ Jobs per job post. Both sites offer featured listings, but only AJ Jobs has a searchable CV database.
AJ Jobs vs. RIBA Jobs:
Like AJ Jobs, RIBA Jobs is a niche job board for employers in search of architectural talent. The platforms are similarly priced and offer company branding, targeted email alerts, and employer dashboards. However, only AJ Jobs has a CV database, while RIBA Jobs is the better choice for social media promotion and job distribution tools.
AJ Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job posting site that advertises general vacancies. In comparison, AJ Jobs gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring architects, urban planners, and surveyors. However, Reed.co.uk is the more affordable option and has the largest reach, catering to more than 21.7 million active candidates.
What is AJ Jobs?
AJ Jobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire skilled architects, urban planners, technicians, and surveyors throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on AJ Jobs?
AJ Jobs' pricing starts from £300.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on AJ Jobs?
- Navigate to AJ Jobs' home page and click on "For Employers."
- Click on "Login" and select "Register as Employer."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Create new recruiter account."
- Follow the activation link sent to your email address to access your account.