Standard Job Posting
30 Day Resume Database Access
Standard Job + Resume
3 Pack — Standard Job Posting
3 Pack — Premium Job Posting
5 Pack — Standard Job Posting
5 Pack — Premium Job Posting
10 Pack — Standard Job Posting
10 Pack — Premium Job Posting
Supply Chain Canada is a logistics membership organization that represents over 7,500 logistics professionals across Canada. Founded in 1919 as the Supply Chain Management Association of Canada, Supply Chain Canada advocates, empowers, and promotes logistics and supply chain roles.
They also provide advertising opportunities for supply chain employers through their online job board in Canada. The site is available in English and French, and allows both members and the general public to post working opportunities to their job board.
- Companies can upload their logos to their company profiles on the site.
- Nonmembers and members of Supply Chain Canada can post opportunities to the job board.
- The site offers multiple job posting packages for employers to purchase.
- The job board offers discounts on bulk purchases.
- The site has a resume database that can be accessed by employers.
- Job seekers can search for jobs based on location, employer, and salary.
- Job seekers can create daily or weekly job alerts on the platform.
- The association has a strong standing in the Canadian logistics and supply chain sector.
- The platform is one of the few dedicated logistics job boards in Canada.
- The site is available in French and English.
- The site does not offer free job postings or trial periods.
- Bulk job posting bundles can only be purchased over the phone.
- The site offers no refunds for jobs that have already been posted.
- There is a 48 hour waiting period to have posts removed from the job board.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Supply Chain Canada's job board at this time.
How to Post a Job on Supply Chain Canada:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Supply Chain Canada.
Posting a Job on Supply Chain Canada.
Select "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Supply Chain Canada job board home page. Then, select "Post a Job."
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred posting package from the options provided. Select "Post job now" to move to the next step.
Create an account.
Fill in the online registration form and then select "Create account."
You'll also have to register your company name and location to post jobs.
Enter your job posting details.
Fill in the job posting form and include any relevant information about your job post. Select "Add to cart" to move to the next step.
Confirm your posting package.
Review your job post and make sure that the pricing package is correct. Then, select "Pay now."
Log in to your PayPal account.
You'll be redirected to Supply Chain Canada's PayPal account. Log in and then follow the steps to complete payment for your job posting.
Your job post will then be reviewed and posted to the Supply Chain Canada job board.
Supply Chain Canada vs. The Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT):
Supply Chain Canada and the CITT are both membership organizations for professionals in Canada's supply chain industry. Both feature a dedicated industry job board and a searchable resume database on their website. However, unlike Supply Chain Canada, the CITT does not charge for job postings.
Supply Chain Canada vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general Canadian job board that offers both free job posting options, making it the more affordable option. Unlike Supply Chain Canada, Eluta.ca does not feature a searchable resume database. Supply Chain Canada is the better choice for reaching a niche audience but demands a higher price.
Supply Chain Canada vs. Indeed:
While Indeed is a general job board with global reach, Supply Chain Canada is a niche job board for the logistics and supply chain sectors in Canada. Indeed might be the more affordable option, but employers may find that paid advertising with Supply Chain Canada offers a more targeted approach to finding qualified staff in Canada.
What is Supply Chain Canada?
What does it cost to post a job on Supply Chain Canada?
Supply Chain Canada's pricing starts at C$300.00 for a standard job posting package. They also offer additional services such as 30-day resume database access priced at C$500.00.
How do I create an account on Supply Chain Canada?
- Navigate to the Supply Chain Canada home page.
- Select "Post a job."
- Then select "Register" in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Select "Create account."