ASCM Career Center
From US$279.00 /member post and US$379.00 for nonmembers.
Free to post internships.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
French language option
Applicant tracking system
Email and phone.
ASCM Career Center is part of the ASCM, a non-profit membership platform that provides supply chain and logistics professionals in Canada and abroad with industry-related resources, news, and training. The job board caters to over 14,000 candidates and offers employers a host of recruitment tools to simplify the hiring process.
The platform has a global presence and Canadian companies can use the site to find and hire talent from around the world. However, ASCM Career Center does not list its pricing in Canadian dollars, and local customer support is not available.
- ASCM Career Center caters to both the local and international supply chain industries.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Companies can post student internships for free.
- The job board has a larger reach than other local niche sites, such as Supply Chain Canada.
- Employers have access to a resume database of over 14,000 job seekers.
- The platform offers featured listings and targeted email alerts for increased visibility.
- Well-known local businesses, such as Walmart Canada and CapitalOnce, have used the site to find talent.
- Employers can add their logo, along with a short company description, to the job board.
- The site is available in multiple languages, including French.
- Compared to local competitors, such as Job Bank, ASCM Career Center is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Only student internships can be posted for free.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
- Some of the platform's job posting upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ASCM Career Center.
30-Day Student Internship Postings
30-Day Job Posting
Premium Job Flash Package
Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Supply Chain and Logistics Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
2 Credit Pack with Resume Bank
*Several job post upgrades are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on ASCM Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on ASCM Career Center.
Posting a Job ASCM Career Center.
Go to the ASCM Career Center home page.
On the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down and choose the job posting plan best suited to your hiring needs. Depending on your selection, click on "GET STARTED" or "BUY" under the applicable heading.
On the next page, select whether you'll be purchasing the listing as an ASCM member or non-member, and click on "Click Here to Continue" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" to register as an employer.
Create your listing.
Ensure you've selected the correct posting plan and scroll down to the job posting form. Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the company name, job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
To see what your job post will look like live, click on "Preview."
Upgrade your job post.
On the next page, check the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to add to your job post and click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Note that only some of the upgrades are available on Canadian-based job posts.
Finalize your order.
Check that the job posting package you selected is correct and ensure your billing information is accurate. To pay with your credit card, fill out the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." To pay with your PayPal account, click on "PayPal Check out" and follow the steps to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the job board.
ASCM Career Center vs. Supply Chain Canada:
While Supply Chain Canada is a local hiring platform for supply chain professionals, ASCM Career Center has a global reach and is a good option for companies looking to hire talent outside Canada. Supply Chain Canada charges C$300.00 per post, whereas the latter charges US$279.00 per member post, and US$379.00 for nonmembers.
ASCM Career Center vs. JobsInLogistics.com:
Both ASCM Career Center and JobsInLogistics.com are global job boards that offer resume searches and featured listings. Of the two, JobsInLogistics.com is slightly more affordable, charging US$335.00 for a single listing. By contrast, member post on ASCM Career Center costs US$279.00, and US$379.00 for a nonmember post.
ASCM Career Center vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board and allows employers to post vacancies for free. While student internships can be listed on ASCM Career Center for free, the platform's paid posting plans are costly. However, ASCM Career Center is the better option for targeted hiring, as Job Bank lists a wide range of general jobs.