*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
Launched in 2007, TransportationCrossing is one of many niche job boards that fall under the EmploymentCrossing umbrella. The job board offers comprehensive hiring tools for employers including job posting syndication, a comprehensive resume database, and job alert emails.
TransportationCrossing is a popular platform for Canadian companies and is a good choice if you are looking for a niche hire. While the job board has an international scope, pricing is only in U.S. dollars and there is no local customer support.
- The basic plan includes one free job posting.
- The site includes a comprehensive resume database of transportation professionals.
- All paid plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Paid job posts are shared with over 600 global job boards.
- Customer support is available via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Job alerts are sent out to candidates, ensuring maximum exposure for your post.
- Paid membership ensures that only active job-seeking transportation professionals apply for positions.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- There is no local customer support.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- Access to the resume database is restricted to some degree on every plan.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- There is no French language option.
We were unable to find independent reviews of TransportationCrossing.
TransportationCrossing vs. Supply Chain Canada Job Board:
Supply Chain Canada is a membership organization that hosts a job board where employers can post transportation jobs. Unlike TransportationCrossing, the platform does not syndicate jobs to other job boards and is slightly more costly at C$300.00 per post.
TransportationCrossing vs. TruckersWanted.ca:
Unlike TransportationCrossing where employers can post any transportation position, TruckersWanted.ca is a job board specifically for truck drivers. It is a free platform though, which makes it a good choice if you are looking specifically for drivers.
TransportationCrossing vs. LogisticsJobsite:
LogisticsJobsite and TransportationCrossing are both U.S.-based hiring platforms for those in the transportation and logistics industry. While LogisticsJobsite offers candidate matching and free job editing, it does not have the reach of TransportationCrossing. Neither platform offers local customer support.