Launched in 2007, TransportationCrossing is one of many niche job boards that fall under the EmploymentCrossing umbrella. The job board offers comprehensive hiring tools for employers including job posting syndication, a comprehensive resume database, and job alert emails.
TransportationCrossing is a popular platform for Canadian companies and is a good choice if you are looking for a niche hire. While the job board has an international scope, pricing is only in U.S. dollars and there is no local customer support.
- Employers can trial the job board with up to 20 basic job posts.
- The site includes a comprehensive resume database of transportation professionals.
- All paid plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Paid job posts are shared with over 500 global job boards.
- Customer support is available via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Job alerts are sent out to candidates, ensuring maximum exposure for your post.
- Paid membership ensures that only active job-seeking transportation professionals apply for positions.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- There is no local customer support.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- Access to the resume database is restricted to some degree on every plan.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- There is no French language option.
We were unable to find independent reviews of TransportationCrossing.
How to Post a Job on TransportationCrossing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Go to the TransportationCrossing home page.
Navigate to the TransportationCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Fill in your details and then click "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job post.
Fill in your credit card information and complete the payment. You can also use PayPal to pay for your post.
Once payment has been made, you can start creating your job post.
Create your job post.
Fill out the job posting form with the information about your position. Then click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
TransportationCrossing vs. Supply Chain Canada:
Supply Chain Canada is a membership organization that hosts a job board where employers can post transportation jobs. Unlike TransportationCrossing, the platform does not syndicate jobs to other job boards and is slightly more costly at C$300.00 per post.
TransportationCrossing vs. TruckersWanted.ca:
Unlike TransportationCrossing where employers can post any transportation position, TruckersWanted.ca is a job board specifically for truck drivers. It is a free platform though, which makes it a good choice if you are looking specifically for drivers.
TransportationCrossing vs. LogisticsJobsite:
LogisticsJobsite and TransportationCrossing are both U.S.-based hiring platforms for those in the transportation and logistics industry. While LogisticsJobsite offers candidate matching and free job editing, it does not have the reach of TransportationCrossing. Neither platform offers local customer support.
What is TransportationCrossing?
TransportationCrossing is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the transportation sector.
What does it cost to post a job on TransportationCrossing?
A standard job post costs US$199.00 per month. Employers can also post up to 20 basic job ads for free. All paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 other job boards.