*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans.
**Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
Launched in 2007, TransportationCrossing is one of many niche job boards that fall under the EmploymentCrossing umbrella. The job board offers comprehensive hiring tools for employers including job posting syndication, a comprehensive resume database, and job alert emails.
For U.S. employers, TransportationCrossing offers local customer support and a selection of job posting plans to match their budget and hiring needs. While job posts are syndicated, they are not shared on social media, and the site does lack ATS integration.
- The basic plan includes one free job posting.
- The site includes a comprehensive resume database of transportation professionals.
- All paid plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Paid job posts are shared with over 600 global job boards.
- Local customer support is available via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Job alerts are sent out to candidates, ensuring maximum exposure for your post.
- Paid membership ensures that only active job-seeking transportation professionals apply for positions.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- Access to the resume database is restricted to some degree on every plan.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find independent online reviews of TransportationCrossing.
TransportationCrossing vs. JobsInLogistics.com:
JobsInLogistics.com is both a transportation and logistics job board for job seekers in the U.S. Like TransportationCrossing, the platform syndicates job posts to other platforms and sends out email blasts when a new job is posted. While the two offer a similar reach, TransportationCrossing is the more affordable option due to a free plan.
TransportationCrossing vs. TransitJobFinder:
With a starting price of $160.00 per post, TransitJobFinder is more affordable than TransportationCrossing's paid plans. Of the two, TransportationCrossing offers better exposure to other job boards as well as a free plan, which TransitJobFinder doesn't offer. Both sites feature a resume database.
TransportationCrossing vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. By contrast, TransportationCrossing primarily lists transport-related roles and gives employers access to a more niche network of talent. Both platforms have a free posting plan, but only Indeed offers sponsored posts starting at $5.00 per day.