Launched in 2007, TransportationCrossing is one of many niche job boards that fall under the EmploymentCrossing umbrella. The job board offers comprehensive hiring tools for employers including job posting syndication, a comprehensive resume database, and job alert emails.
While TransportationCrossing is based in the U.S., it has a strong local presence and is a good choice if you are looking for a niche hire. While the job board has an international scope, pricing is only in U.S. dollars and there is no local customer support.
- Employers can trial the job board with up to 20 basic job posts.
- The site includes a comprehensive resume database of transportation professionals.
- All paid plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Paid job posts are shared with over 500 global job boards.
- Customer support is available via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Job alerts are sent out to candidates, ensuring maximum exposure for your post.
- Paid membership ensures that only active job-seeking transportation professionals apply for positions.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- There is no local customer support.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- Access to the resume database is restricted to some degree on every plan.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find independent reviews of TransportationCrossing.
How to Post a Job on TransportationCrossing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Go to the TransportationCrossing home page.
Navigate to the TransportationCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Fill in your details and then click "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job post.
Fill in your credit card information and complete the payment. You can also use PayPal to pay for your post.
Once payment has been made, you can start creating your job post.
Create your job post.
Fill out the job posting form with the information about your position. Then click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
TransportationCrossing vs. UK Haulier:
UK Haulier is a local transportation job board where employers can post driver and haulage jobs. Unlike U.S.-based TransportationCrossing, the platform offers pricing in pound sterling and local customer support. However, TransportationCrossing syndicates jobs to over 500 global job boards, which gives it a much wider reach than UK Haulier.
TransportationCrossing vs. British Logistics Jobs:
British Logistics Jobs is a U.K-based transportation and logistics job board powered by CVLibrary. The platform offers affordable job postings and access to a massive database of U.K. job seekers. Compared to TransportationCrossing, it offers more of a niche focus and local customer support, but not the global reach of TransportationCrossing.
TransportationCrossing vs. Supply Chain Online:
Supply Chain Online is one of the top logistics and transportation job boards in the U.K. The platform has a hefty price tag for job posts, though, at £595.00 +VAT per post compared to TransportationCrossing's US$199.00 per post. TransportationCrossing also syndicates jobs to other job boards, whereas Supply Chain Online does not.
What is TransportationCrossing?
TransportationCrossing is a niche job board that connects employers with job seekers in the transportation sector.
What does it cost to post a job on TransportationCrossing?
A standard job post costs US$199.00 per month. Employers can also post up to 20 basic job ads for free. All paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 other job boards.