30-Day Student Internship Postings
30 Day Job Posting
Premium Job Flash Package**
Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Supply Chain and Logistics Job Board Network
3-Pack of Job Flash Posting
Single Resume Purchase
*Several job post upgrades are available at checkout.
**The Premium Job Flash Package's reduced pricing is only available for a limited time.
ASCM Career Center is part of the ASCM, a nonprofit membership platform that provides supply chain and logistics professionals in the U.K. and abroad with industry-related resources, news, and training. The job board offers employers access to their extensive database of over 14,000 candidates.
ASCM Career Center has a global presence and U.K. companies benefit from the site's large selection of job posting packages and hiring tools. However, the platform does not list its pricing in pound sterling, and no local customer support is available.
- ASCM Career Center caters to both the local and international supply chain industries.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Companies can post student internships for free.
- Top job categories include supply chain management, procurement, and distribution.
- Employers have access to a resume database of over 14,000 job seekers.
- The platform offers featured listings and targeted email alerts for increased visibility.
- Well-known local businesses, such as Rolls-Royce and Johnson & Johnson, have used the site to find talent.
- Employers can add their logo, along with a short company description, to the job board.
- The site is available in multiple languages, affording employers access to bilingual hires.
- Compared to local competitors, such as Talent in Logistics, ASCM Career Center is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Only student internships can be posted for free.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars
- The site does not offer local customer support.
- Some of the platform's job posting upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of ASCM Career Center, the ASCM has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars on its Facebook page.
How to Post a Job on ASCM Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on ASCM Career Center.
Posting a Job ASCM Career Center.
Go to the ASCM Career Center home page.
On the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down and choose the job posting plan best suited to your hiring needs. Depending on your selection, click on "GET STARTED" or "BUY" under the applicable heading.
On the next page, select whether you'll be purchasing the listing as an ASCM member or nonmember, and click on "Click Here to Continue" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" to register as an employer.
Create your listing.
Ensure you've selected the correct posting plan and scroll down to the job posting form. Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the company name, job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
To see what your job post will look like live, click on "Preview."
Upgrade your job post.
On the next page, check the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to add to your job post and click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Note that only some of the upgrades are available on U.K.-based job posts.
Finalize your order.
Check that the job posting package you selected is correct and ensure your billing information is accurate. To pay with your credit card, fill out the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." To pay with your PayPal account, click on "PayPal Check out" and follow the steps to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the job board.
ASCM Career Center vs. Talent in Logistics:
Like ASCM Career Center, Talent in Logistics advertises supply chain and logistics jobs. While ASCM Career Center has a global reach, Talent in Logistics is a U.K.-based job board with no international presence; however, they do offer free postings. While employers can post student internships for free on ASCM Career, their paid plans are costly.
ASCM Career Center vs. Logistics Job Shop:
ASCM Career Center and Logistics Job Shop both cater to U.K. companies in search of supply chain and logistics talent. While ASCM Career Center offers several job posting packages, employers need to contact Logistics Job Shop for their pricing. Both platforms offer social media promotion and access to a resume database.
ASCM Career Center vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk, a well-known U.K.-based job board, advertises a variety of general vacancies. While ASCM Career Center also lists local jobs, it has an international audience and primarily caters to the supply chain and logistics industries. Reed.co.uk might be the more popular site, but ASCM Career Center is the better option for targeted hiring.
What is ASCM Career Center?
ASCM Career Center is a niche platform that helps employers find and hire supply chain and logistics job seekers in the U.K. and abroad. The site is hosted by the Association for Supply Chain Management, a global membership organization for supply chain professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on ASCM Career Center?
ASCM Career Center's pricing starts from US$379.00 for a basic nonmember posting. Members of the ASCM receive a discount on their listings, and single resume purchases are also available.
How do I create an account on ASCM Career Center?
- Go to ASCM Career Center's home page and click on "POST A JOB."
- Hover over "SIGN-IN OR CREATE ACCOUNT" and select "Employer."
- Select whether you'll be registering as an ASCM member or nonmember, and click on "Click Here to Continue" under the applicable heading.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post from ASCM Career Center?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "EMPLOYERS," select "My Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."