Online Job Advertising
Job of the Week
Job of the Fortnight
Print Advertising - Quarter Page
Print Advertising - Half Page
Print Advertising - Full Page
Print Advertising - Double Page Spread
An organization that started in 1919, CILT has roots that grow deep into Britain's transport and logistics industry. Their job board is used for recruitment by the U.K.'s leading logistics companies, including Bis Henderson and Network Rail. CILT offers a wide range of advertising price points to suit different hiring budgets.
- CILT Jobs Board has four different spaces for advertising, each with different prices to suit a hiring budget.
- The job board advertises a wide range of specialties in logistics and transport.
- The Job of the Week advertising banner has a reach of over 16,000 CILT members.
- The printed members magazine has a readership of more than 42,000.
- The CILT website boasts 193,000 page views and the job board has over 39,000 visitors every year.
- CILT's audience comprises members from all regions of the U.K., including Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- The company can be contacted via telephone and email.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Due to demand for advertising space, employers might need to contact CILT well in advance of their proposed live date.
- Employers will have to contact CILT for advertising information.
- There is no mention of using their social media accounts for further job promotion.
Despite the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport being reviewed many times online, all of those reviews were of its professional development courses. We were unable to find any reviews of their job board online.
How to Post a Job on CILT Jobs Board:
CILT Jobs Board offers members four different platforms for posting a job: in their printed members magazine, their e-Bulletin, their online job board, or their home page. All job posting inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
CILT Jobs Board vs. British Logistics Jobs:
British Logistics Jobs is an affordable alternative for finding talent in the logistics industry. Their pricing starts at £75.00 +VAT per post, compared to CILT Jobs Board's £350.00 +VAT. British Logistics Jobs posts to over 800 job boards, giving it a reach of 16.5 million logistics professionals, compared to CILT Jobs Board's 39,000 users.
CILT Jobs Board vs. Freight Personnel:
Both Freight Personnel and CILT Jobs Board tap into a wide pool of logistics talent. The key difference between the two is CILT Jobs Board's network of distinguished members, which gives employers access to the cream of the crop. Freight Personnel does not disclose its pricing information, whereas CILT Jobs Board starts at £350.00 +VAT per post.
CILT Jobs Board vs. Supply Chain Online:
At £595.00 per job post, Supply Chain Online is a significantly costlier option than CILT Jobs Board when trying to fill a logistics position. Both job boards offer the same range of recruiting features and both are used by elite companies for their hiring needs.
How much does it cost to post a job on CILT Jobs Board?
CILT Jobs Board's pricing ranges from £350.00 +VAT to £3,800.00 +VAT. Employers can advertise positions on their job board, home page, e-Bulletin, or in their magazine.