Highlight & Top List - 2 weeks
Highlight & Top List - 2 Jobs, 2 weeks
Social Media Exposure
Highlight & Top List + Ad Banner 4 weeks
*All pricing excludes tax.
Fleet Speak is a well-established online platform created for truckers and fleet managers in the transport sector of the U.K. The platform's comprehensive job board helps employers to post a range of vacancies, from heavy-duty truck driver jobs to lighter vehicle internships.
Fleet Speak gives employers access to a niche talent pool in the U.K.'s transportation industry. The site offers employers free listings with an assortment of upgrades for added visibility, as well as a straightforward job posting process.
- Fleet Speak's job board advertises vacancies across the U.K.
- The site allows employers to post listings free of charge.
- Employers have access to a large number of registered heavy-duty and light vehicle truck drivers.
- The platform offers several job post upgrades, including featured listings, social media promotion, and banner advertisements.
- Employers can post full-time, part-time, contract, internships, or freelance jobs.
- The website's magazine features helpful resources and articles for employers.
- The site's registration and job posting process is quick and easy.
- Fleet Speak does not share listings on other job boards.
- The platform does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any reviews of Fleet Speak.
How to Post a Job on Fleet Speak:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Fleet Speak.
Posting a job on Fleet Speak.
Navigate to Fleet Speak's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Jobs" in the menu bar and select "Add Listing."
Fill out the online job posting form.
Enter your company details to create an account. Then, add information about the listing you'd like to advertise, such as the title, description, location, and salary range. Once you're done, select "Preview."
Preview your job post.
Ensure that you've added all the information needed to your job post. Then, click on "Choose a package."
To go back and change your listing, select "Edit Listing."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred listing option by ticking its applicable box. Then, select "Submit."
Pay for your job post.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "Place Order" to pay for your job post.
If you selected the free listing option, your job will immediately go live on Fleet Speak.
If you chose a paid option, your job will be added to the job board once your payment is processed.
Fleet Speak vs. TruckingJobs.co.uk:
Both Fleet Speak and TruckingJobs.co.uk cater to employers in search of skilled truck drivers. Both platforms offer a free job posting option, social media promotion, and promoted listings. Fleet Speak, however, features a simple job posting process, while TruckingJobs.co.uk does not allow employers to post jobs directly to their site.
Fleet Speak vs. UK Haulier:
Similar to Fleet Speak, UK Haulier serves the U.K.'s trucking industry and features a job board on its website. Fleet Speak is the more affordable of the two platforms, offering free basic listings with optional upgrades starting at £15.00. UK Haulier, on the other hand, charges £99.00 for a single job post.
Fleet Speak vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs in all industries. In comparison, Fleet Speak primarily advertises transportation vacancies, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer a free job posting option, Indeed features candidate messaging services, which Fleet Speak lacks.
What is Fleet Speak?
Fleet Speak is an online trucking platform that hosts a niche job board aimed at connecting employers with professionals in the transportation sector of the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Fleet Speak?
Fleet Speak's basic listing is free of charge. The site offers an assortment of job post upgrades for increased visibility.
How do I create an account on Fleet Speak?
- Navigate to Fleet Speak's home page.
- Hover over "Jobs" and select "Add Listing."
- Fill out the online form to create an account and post a job.
How do I delete a job post from Fleet Speak?
- Sign in to your account.
- Hover over "Jobs" and select "Your Listings."
- Choose the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."