Fleet Speak Job Board
Free and paid options.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Fleet Speak is a well-established online platform created for truckers and fleet managers in the transport sector of the U.K. The platform's comprehensive job board helps employers to post a range of vacancies, from heavy-duty truck driver jobs to lighter vehicle internships.
Fleet Speak gives employers access to a niche talent pool in the U.K.'s transportation industry. The site offers employers free listings with an assortment of upgrades for added visibility, as well as a straightforward job posting process.
- Fleet Speak's job board advertises vacancies across the U.K.
- The site allows employers to post listings free of charge.
- Employers have access to a large number of registered heavy-duty and light vehicle truck drivers.
- The platform offers several job post upgrades, including featured listings, social media promotion, and banner advertisements.
- Employers can post full-time, part-time, contract, internships, or freelance jobs.
- The website's magazine features helpful resources and articles for employers.
- Fleet Speak's registration and job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Fleet Speak lacks access to a CV database.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any reviews of Fleet Speak's job board.
Highlight & Top List - 2 weeks
Highlight & Top List - 2 Jobs, 2 weeks
Social Media Exposure
Highlight & Top List + Ad Banner 4 weeks
*All pricing excludes tax.
Fleet Speak Job Board vs. TruckingJobs.co.uk:
Fleet Speak and TruckingJobs.co.uk both cater to employers in search of skilled truck drivers. Both sites offer a free job posting option, social media promotion, and promoted listings. Fleet Speak, however, features a simple job posting process, while TruckingJobs.co.uk does not allow employers to post jobs directly on their site.
Fleet Speak Job Board vs. UK Haulier:
Similar to Fleet Speak, UK Haulier serves the U.K.'s trucking industry and features a niche job board. Fleet Speak is the more affordable of the two, offering free basic listings with optional upgrades starting at £15.00 +VAT. UK Haulier, on the other hand, charges £99.00 +VAT for a single job post.
Fleet Speak Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that allows employers to post jobs in all industries. In comparison, Fleet Speak primarily advertises transportation roles, which may be the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer a free job posting option, Indeed features candidate messaging services, which Fleet Speak lacks.