AMonline does not disclose its pricing information on its website. Interested individuals can contact the company for a quote.
AMonline is a leading automotive publication in the U.K. and features a dedicated job board that promotes vacancies in the automotive retail sector. The job board allows automotive dealerships and associated companies to post management, sales, customer service, motor finance, and mechanical positions.
- A dedicated automotive job board with hundreds of job seekers visiting the site every month.
- The platform aggregates vacancies from job boards such as InAutomotive and CV-Library.
- Employers can access dealer profiles, which provide industry-specific recruitment and retaining strategies.
- Employers have access to AMEvents, webinars, and virtual talks.
- The website is easy to navigate.
- There is no pricing information available on the website.
- No social media recruitment, employer branding, or applicant tracking services available.
- Jobs aren't posted to other job boards or platforms.
We were unable to find any reviews of AMonline.
How to Post a Job on AMonline:
Two easy steps to post a job on AMonline.
Posting a job on AMonline.
You'll find this button on the top banner of the home page.
Contact the recruitment team.
To post your job, call the recruitment team on 0 (173) 336-6473 or send your job posting details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMonline vs. Indeed:
While Indeed is a free job posting site, AMonline's pricing is not listed on its website, and you have to contact the company for a quote. In terms of recruitment, Indeed is the better option, featuring applicant management tools and a candidate database, which AMonline does not offer.
AMonline vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite is a general job board that services the U.K. While AMonline also caters to the U.K. job market, it specializes in posting automotive retail jobs, thus reaching a niche audience. Jobsite, however, distributes jobs to other job boards like Totaljobs and CareerStructure, which AMonline does not do.
AMonline vs. Reed.co.uk:
While AMonline and Reed.co.uk both cater to the U.K. job market, Reed.co.uk posts jobs from all industries, and AMonline focuses on automotive retail jobs. Reed.co.uk charges £89.00 +VAT for a single job post, while AMonline does not disclose pricing on its website, and you need to contact the company for a quote.
Bauer Consumer Media Ltd
Jan 01, 1990
Media House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA, U.K.
What is AMonline?
AMonline is an automotive publication with a job board that connects employers with job seekers in the automotive retail industry of the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on AMonline?
AMonline's pricing is not available on its website. You can contact the company for a quote.