Parts Managers monitor inventory levels at auto dealerships or on construction sites to ensure that production runs smoothly.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Parts Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a Parts Manager with attention to detail to be responsible for managing inventory. The Parts Manager ensures that parts or supplies needed for production are available for workers.
To be successful as a Parts Manager you must be highly organized. A good Parts Manager anticipates the needs of production workers and ensures that all materials needed for production are provided.
Parts Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Order parts in advance.
- Sell manufactured parts to clients.
- Source new suppliers that are cheaper or have better quality parts.
- Plan promotions on parts that are for sale.
Parts Manager Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a relevant field such as manufacturing or the automotive industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of inventory monitoring practices.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources