Advertise One Job For 7 Days
Advertise One Job For 28 Days
Tailor Your Own Package
Contact for quote.
InAutomotive is a motor vehicle job board that specializes in connecting automotive companies with professionals in the U.K. They offer services such as job posting, recruitment assistance, managed recruitment services, and resume database searches to employers in the motor vehicle sector.
- They offer several recruitment services in addition to job postings.
- Job posters gain access to multiple job boards, screening, and creating candidate funnels.
- The website has a newly designed interface that is easy to navigate and look at.
- Their in-depth help centre has FAQs on services and general automotive recruiting.
- The platform offers a trial period for employers who want to test offered services.
- Additional resources for employers can be accessed through the InAutomotive press centre, insights, and help centre pages.
- InAutomotive's candidate management system and candidate profiles speed up the recruitment process.
- The website provides a dedicated account manager to make sure that job postings are efficiently handled.
- InAutomotive has a limited social media following at this stage.
- They only accept Visa and Mastercard online payments.
While we could not find any online reviews of InAutomotive's job posting services at the time of writing, however, their Facebook group has a 5/5-star rating based on the opinion of 25 reviewers.
How to Post a Job on InAutomotive:
Six easy steps for posting a job on InAutomotive.
Posting a job on InAutomotive.
Select "Post a Job."
Navigate to the InAutomotive home page and click "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Click the package you want.
Then, choose the job posting package you would like to purchase.
Log in or register an account.
Enter your email address or sign up using your Google or LinkedIn accounts. Select "Continue" to move to the next step.
Preview your bill and select "Checkout."
Make sure that your bill is in order and then click on "Checkout" to go to the InAutomotive payment portal.
Enter your billing and payment information.
Fill out the online payment and billing form and select "Pay Now" to purchase your job posting package.
Fill in your job description.
Once you've paid for your job post, you will be able to fill in the details of the job post. Your job advertisement will be posted to the InAutomotive job board.
InAutomotive vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is one of the most popular job boards in the U.K., offering employers from all sectors a platform to post jobs for £150.00. InAutomotive charges almost double what reed.co.uk charges, but also offers several perks such as an account manager, candidate management system, and posting to other job boards on your behalf.
InAutomotive vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite offers many similar perks to InAutomotive such as resume database searching and managed services. While InAutomotive charges £299.00 for a 28-day job posting, Jobsite offers a six-week job advert for £149.00. That being said, Jobsite is a general job board, while InAutomotive's job postings focus primarily on motor vehicle sector roles.
InAutomotive vs. AMonline:
AMonline is another popular automotive news and job posting site in the U.K. Both websites focus on automotive jobs and openings. However, InAutomotive lets employers purchase and post jobs directly to their job board. AMonline focuses primarily on automotive sector news and information and doesn't allow for direct job postings to their site's job board.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
What is InAutomotive?
InAutomotive is an automotive job board and recruitment portal for U.K. employers looking to hire top talent for their businesses.
What does it cost to post a job on InAutomotive?
InAutomotive's pricing starts at £199.00 per job posting, with additional services and packages available on request.
How do I create an account on InAutomotive?
- Navigate to the InAutomotive home page
- Select "Recruiters."
- Then, select "Register."
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Select "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on InAutomotive?
Go to "Your Jobs Area" in your InAutomotive account, then select "Unpublish" next to the job that you would like to deactivate.