InAutomotive has a dynamic pricing model for job postings. A daily rate is calculated using an algorithm. Job posts run continuously for 14 days and are charged at the daily rate, the total for which is due upfront when posting a job ad. Thereafter, job ads remain active, and users are invoiced every seven days until the advert is paused.
InAutomotive offers a Social Takeover package for £1,499.00. For pricing information about their other products, including CV downloads, featured postings, and managed services, users should contact InAutomotive.
InAutomotive is a niche job board that specializes in connecting automotive companies with professionals across the U.K. They offer services such as job posting, recruitment assistance, managed recruitment services, and resume database searches.
- They offer several recruitment services in addition to job postings.
- The website has a newly designed interface that is easy to navigate.
- Their in-depth help center has FAQs about their services and general automotive recruiting.
- Additional resources for employers can be accessed through the InAutomotive press center, insights, and help center pages.
- The platform's candidate management system and candidate profiles speed up the recruitment process.
- InAutomotive provides dedicated account managers.
- There is no free posting plan.
- The platform does not offer a live chat service.
InAutomotive has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars on their Facebook page, based on the opinion of 29 people.
How to Post a Job on InAutomotive:
Four easy steps for posting a job on InAutomotive.
Posting a Job on InAutomotive.
Select "Post A Job."
Navigate to the InAutomotive home page and click on "Post A Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Enter your details in the online form, create a password, and click on "Sign up and continue."
Create your job post.
Enter details about the job you want to advertise and the application process, clicking on "Save and Continue" to proceed to the next online form until you reach the "Review & Pay" step.
Purchase and post your job ad.
In this final step, ensure that you are satisfied with the content of your job posting — you can see a preview of what it will look like to the right of the page — and enter your billing and payment information. When you're ready, select "Confirm Payment" to make the purchase and publish your post.
InAutomotive vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the most popular job boards in the U.K., offering employers from all sectors a platform to post jobs from £89.00 plus VAT. InAutomotive has a dynamic pricing model whereby an algorithm calculates a daily rate for job postings. Both platforms offer several benefits, including a candidate management system and job distribution.
InAutomotive vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite offers many similar perks to InAutomotive, such as a resume database and managed services. While InAutomotive has a dynamic pricing model that requires upfront payment for the first 14 days a job is posted, Jobsite offers fixed pricing plans for six-week posts. Jobsite is a general job board, while InAutomotive targets a niche market.
InAutomotive vs. AMonline:
AMonline is another popular automotive news and job posting site in the U.K. Unlike AMonline, InAutomotive lets employers purchase and post jobs directly to their job board. AMonline focuses primarily on automotive sector news and information and doesn't allow for direct job postings to their site's job board.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
What is InAutomotive?
InAutomotive is an automotive job board and recruitment portal for U.K. employers looking to hire top talent for their businesses.
What does it cost to post a job on InAutomotive?
How do I create an account on InAutomotive?
- Navigate to the InAutomotive home page.
- Select "Are You Recruiting?" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Then, click on "Sign in."
- Select the "Register Now" button.
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "Sign up."
How do I delete a job post on InAutomotive?
- Log in to your InAutomotive account.
- From your account dashboard, scroll down to the jobs section.
- In the "Published" tab, locate the job post you want to delete.
- Select the trash can icon to the right of the job posting.
- Confirm the action by selecting "Yes, delete" in the pop-up window.