ASCM Career Center
From US$279.00 /member post and US$379.00 for nonmembers.
Free to post internships.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Email and phone.
ASCM Career Center is part of the ASCM, a nonprofit membership platform that provides supply chain and logistics professionals in Australia and abroad with industry-related resources, news, and training. The job board offers employers access to their extensive database of over 14,000 candidates.
ASCM Career Center has a global presence and Australian companies benefit from the site's large selection of job posting packages and hiring tools. However, the platform does not list its pricing in Australian dollars, and local customer support is not available.
- ASCM Career Center caters to both the local and international supply chain industries.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Companies can post student internships for free.
- Top job categories include supply chain management, analytics, and specialist roles.
- Employers have access to a resume database of over 14,000 job seekers.
- The platform offers featured listings and targeted email alerts for increased visibility.
- Well-known local businesses, such as Square and AFGC, have used the site to find talent.
- Employers can add their logo, along with a short company description, to the job board.
- The site is available in multiple languages, affording employers access to bilingual hires.
- Compared to some local competitors, ASCM Career Center is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Only student internships can be posted for free.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
- Some of the platform's job posting upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ASCM Career Center.
30-Day Student Internship Postings
30-Day Job Posting
Premium Job Flash Package
Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Supply Chain and Logistics Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
2 Credit Pack with Resume Bank
*Several job post upgrades are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on ASCM Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on ASCM Career Center.
Posting a Job ASCM Career Center.
Go to the ASCM Career Center home page.
On the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down and choose the job posting plan best suited to your hiring needs. Depending on your selection, click on "GET STARTED" or "BUY" under the applicable heading.
On the next page, select whether you'll be purchasing the listing as an ASCM member or nonmember, and click on "Click Here to Continue" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" to register as an employer.
Create your listing.
Ensure you've selected the correct posting plan and scroll down to the job posting form. Add details about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the company name, job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
To see what your job post will look like live, click on "Preview."
Upgrade your job post.
On the next page, check the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to add to your job post and click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Note that only some of the upgrades are available on Australian-based job posts.
Finalize your order.
Check that the job posting package you selected is correct and ensure your billing information is accurate. To pay with your credit card, fill out the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card." To pay with your PayPal account, click on "PayPal Check out" and follow the steps to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the job board.
ASCM Career Center vs. JobDroid:
While ASCM Career Center primarily caters to the supply chain industry, JobDroid advertises transportation and logistics vacancies. Both sites have free and paid posting plans, but JobDroid is the more feature-rich choice, offering candidate screening, talent messaging via live chat, and local customer support.
ASCM Career Center vs. BlueCollar.com.au:
BlueCollar.com.au lists jobs in the technical, trade, and service industries, and charges A$150.00 for a single job post, making it the more affordable option. ASCM Career Center, however, receives far more traffic than BlueCollar.com.au and gives employers access to a resume database and featured listings, which the latter site lacks.
ASCM Career Center vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board that caters to the local job market. In comparison, ASCM Career Center advertises supply chain jobs to a global audience. With its extensive reach throughout Australia, SEEK is a great option for local hiring but lacks some hiring tools that ASCM Career Center offers, such as featured listings and social media promotion.
What does it cost to post a job on ASCM Career Center?
ASCM Career Center's pricing starts at US$279.00 per member job post and US$379.00 for nonmembers.
How do I delete a job post from ASCM Career Center?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "EMPLOYERS," select "My Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."