Launched in 2007, TransportationCrossing is one of many niche job boards that fall under the EmploymentCrossing umbrella. The job board offers comprehensive hiring tools for employers including job posting syndication, a comprehensive resume database, and job alert emails.
For Australian employers, TransportationCrossing offers a selection of job posting plans and fee basic posts. While job posts are syndicated to over 500 job boards, they are not shared on social media, and the site does lack ATS integration.
- Employers can trial the job board with up to 20 basic job posts.
- The site includes a comprehensive resume database of transportation professionals.
- All paid plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Paid job posts are shared with over 500 global job boards.
- Customer support is available via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Job alerts are sent out to candidates, ensuring maximum exposure for your post.
- Paid membership ensures that only active job-seeking transportation professionals apply for positions.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There is no local customer support.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- Access to the resume database is restricted to some degree on every plan.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find independent reviews of TransportationCrossing.
How to Post a Job on TransportationCrossing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Posting a job on TransportationCrossing.
Go to the TransportationCrossing home page.
Navigate to the TransportationCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Fill in your details and then click "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job post.
Fill in your credit card information and complete the payment. You can also use PayPal to pay for your post.
Once payment has been made, you can start creating your job post.
Create your job post.
Fill out the job posting form with the information about your position. Then click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
TransportationCrossing vs. Adzuna:
Unlike TransportationCrossing, Adzuna is a general job board where employers can post a range of positions. Adzuna was launched in the U.K. but has offices in Sydney and a strong local presence. The two are similarly priced but Adzuna offers local support. TransportationCrossing has a niche focus and unlike Adzuna, syndicates job posts globally.
TransportationCrossing vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the largest and most popular general job boards in Australia. Employers can post positions in any industry with pricing dependent on the role required. SEEK offers access to a larger database of local job seekers, but TransportationCrossing has a niche focus and syndicates jobs to over 500 job boards for global exposure.
TransportationCrossing vs. CareerOne
Whereas TransportationCrossing is a transport and logistics job board, CareerOne is a locally-based general job board where employers can post positions across all industries. The large candidate base and local support make it a good option for Australian employers; however, the site does not offer the global reach of TransportationCrossing.
What is TransportationCrossing?
TransportationCrossing is a nice job that connects employers with job seekers in the transportation sector.
What does it cost to post a job on TransportationCrossing?
A standard job post costs US$199.00 per month. Employers can also post up to 20 basic job ads for free. All paid job posts are syndicated to over 500 other job boards.