It is free* to post a job on Jobbio. Users interested in Jobbio's employer branding services should speak to a specialist for more information.
*A €1.00 +VAT, refundable card validation fee is required to create an account with Jobbio.
Founded in 2015, Jobbio is a relatively young job board but has become a prominent recruitment resource for employers. Users can take advantage of the platform's built-in applicant tracking system, exposure through their network of partner sites, and comprehensive employer branding services to streamline the recruitment process.
Jobbio lacks local offices and customer support in Australia and has a smaller presence in the country than local competitors. Job seekers can use the advanced search filters to find local vacancies. While the platform offers a free job posting service, it does charge a €1.00 +VAT card validation fee, which may deter some users.
- Jobbio offers a free job posting service.
- The platform has been used by leading companies, including Slack, Airbnb, Asana, and Jameson.
- Job posts are shared to a network of over 50 job boards, including Indeed and Glassdoor.
- Jobbio leverages its exclusive media network to reach both active and passive job seekers.
- The platform's technology instantly matches job ads with the most relevant candidates.
- Jobbio offers comprehensive employer branding services, including videos and a detailed company profile.
- The platform shares job posts to its social media channels for increased exposure.
- Jobbio features a built-in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The platform features a blog with helpful career resources for both job seekers and employers.
- Users need to pay a €1.00 +VAT, refundable validation fee.
- The website receives very little website traffic from Australia, compared to Jora and SEEK.
- The company has no local offices in Australia.
Jobbio received 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 5 reviews on Software Advice, with most users praising the user-friendliness of the software and the quality of the applicants. One user on G2 also gave the platform a high rating, citing the job post syndication and employer branding services as highlights.
How to Post a Job on Jobbio:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Jobbio.
Posting a Job on Jobbio.
Navigate to the Jobbio home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A FREE JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "POST FREE JOB."
Create your employer account.
The €1.00 card validation will be refunded to your account.
Specify the type of role.
Select a job type from the drop-down many and add a job title. Then, click on "NEXT."
You can also click on "SKIP THIS STEP" to proceed.
Enter your payment details.
Fill out the online form with your card number, name, and email address, before clicking on "PAY €1.00 + VAT."
Once the payment has been processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
The €1.00 +VAT card validation will be refunded to your account.
Jobbio vs. Jora:
Jora is a free job posting site based in Australia. Unlike Jobbio, Jora also aggregates job posts from other sites and has a large presence in the Australian job market. However, its sponsored job ads are costly at A$500.00 per month, whereas Jobbio provides social media promotion and job board syndication for free.
Jobbio vs. jobactive:
jobactive is a free job board created by the Australian government. Because the platform caters exclusively to the Australian job market, jobactive is the better option for local hiring as Jobbio receives relatively little website traffic from Australia. However, for remote working opportunities, Jobbio offers employers access to a global audience.
Jobbio vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards. Compared to Jobbio, SEEK is the better platform for local recruitment as it reaches some 26 million new job seekers each month. Both platforms feature an integrated ATS, but SEEK does not offer a free job posting plan, making Jobbio the better option for employers on a tight budget.
What is Jobbio?
Jobbio is a free job posting site and career marketplace that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with talent both locally and abroad.
Who owns Jobbio?
Jobbio is owned by its founder and CEO, Stephen Quinn.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobbio?
Jobbio offers a free job posting service. A €1.00, refundable card validation fee is required to create an account with Jobbio. Users interested in Jobbio's employer branding services should speak to a specialist for more information.
How do I create an account on Jobbio?
- Go to the Jobbio home page.
- Click on "POST A FREE JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "POST FREE JOB."
- Enter your details and click on "PAY €1."
- Enter your card details and click on "PAY €1.00 +VAT."
- Once the payment has been processed, your account will be created.