Driver Jobs offers employers 10 free jobs ads per month through their partner job board, JobDroid. Employers interested in bulk job posting packages should contact the company for more information.
Driver Jobs is an Australian-based hiring platform that allows employers to post transportation jobs on their website via JobDroid. The platform offers recruitment services through their partner site 1800DRIVERS, and also provides employers with candidate matching services.
- An Australian transportation job platform with a large database of experienced job seekers.
- Employers receive 10 free job ads per month through JobDroid.
- Job posts are shared to the platform's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, which receive around one million unique views per week, respectively.
- During the job posting process, employers can opt to post their job for free to Gumtree.
- Employers have access to recruitment services through partner job sites JobDroid and 1800DRIVERS.
- Candidate matching and video interview services are available.
- Employers interested in bulk posting packages have to contact the company for pricing details.
- It is unclear how long job posts stay live for.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of Driver Jobs, the website features testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Driver Jobs:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Driver Jobs.
Posting a Job on Driver Jobs.
Click "Advertise for Free."
You'll find this button on the left-hand side of the home page.
Click "Visit JobDroid."
This will allow you to post a job via the platform's job portal, JobDroid.
Click "Post a Job."
From the JobDroid portal, click "Post a Job" to start the job posting process.
Click "Start Creating your Ad."
You'll find this button under the heading "Post Job."
Register as an employer.
To create an employer account, click "Register as Employer."
Fill in the registration form.
Add information such as your name and email address. Once you're done, click "Register as Employer."
Click "Add New."
You'll be redirected to your dashboard. To create a job post, click "Add New."
Create your job post.
You'll be prompted to follow six steps to create your job post. First, add the job title and job description. Then, click "Save and Continue."
Add the job location postcode, work type, salary type, and company address. Then, click "Save and Continue."
Add images of the job environment, i.e. vehicles, equipment, etc. Then, click "Save and Continue."
Select all skills that you'd like candidates to have and click "Done." Review the skills selected and edit if required, or click "Save and Continue."
Select the accreditation you'd like candidates to have. Then, click "Save and Continue."
Select yes/no to have your job published on Gumtree for free. If you selected "yes," select the job category and click "Save and Continue."
Verify your account and submit your job ad.
Enter your mobile number to receive a One Time Password to authenticate your account. Your job post will then be processed and scheduled to go live.
Driver Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job posting site that caters to all sectors of Australia's job market. Driver Jobs, however, specializes in posting transportation jobs throughout the country. Indeed and Driver Jobs both offer recruitment services such as social media promotion and featured listings, but Indeed also offers applicant management tools.
Driver Jobs vs. Jora:
Both Driver Jobs and Jora offer employers 10 free job posts per month. While Jora aggregates jobs from other sites, Driver Jobs shares job posts on their partner sites, JobDroid and 1800DRIVERS. Driver Jobs offers recruitment services such as social media promotion and candidate matching that Jora lacks.
What is Driver Jobs?
Driver Jobs is a hiring platform that connects employers with job seekers in the transportation industry of Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Driver Jobs?
Driver Jobs allows employers to post 10 jobs for free every month through JobDroid.
How do I create an account on Driver Jobs?
- Navigate to the JobDroid home page
- Click "employer's login" and then click "Register as Employer."
- Fill in the online form and click "Register as Employer" to create an account.
How do I edit a job post on Driver Jobs?
On your dashboard, select a job post and click "Edit."
How do I delete a job post on Driver Jobs?
On your dashboard, select a job post and click "Delete."