The CITT job board allows employers to post jobs for free.
Founded in 1958, CITT is a nationally recognized, well-established organization that provides members of the logistics industry with a range of services, such as professional certification in logistics, courses on logistics and business management, as well as industry-related conferences and webinars.
CITT also has an online career center with a job board that helps employers find and recruit top candidates from the site's professionally certified talent pool. The platform features various free recruitment services, such as a searchable candidate database and employer resources.
- CITT's job board specializes in connecting employers with vetted, certified logistics professionals from all career levels.
- The site is a free job posting platform.
- Employers can post jobs in all sectors of the logistics industry, including production, warehousing, and distribution.
- The site features an extensive candidate resume database.
- Employers can specify how long they want their job posts to stay active.
- Jobs are sent to members via email alerts.
- The site is available in English and French.
- The site does not share job posts on its social media channels.
- CITT's job board lacks candidate management tools and employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CITT's job board.
CITT Job Board vs. Supply Chain Canada:
CITT and Supply Chain Canada are both national organizations that cater to the logistics job market. While Supply Chain Canada charges C$300.00 for a standard listing, CITT is a free job posting service, which makes it a more affordable option. Supply Chain Canada, however, offers several job posting options for more targeted recruitment.
CITT Job Board vs. JobsinLogistics.com:
While JobsinLogistics.com serves the North American logistics industry, CITT caters solely to the Canadian industry, which is the better option for local employers. JobsinLogistics.com, however, offers a wide range of recruitment services that CITT job board lacks, such as employer branding, enhanced job postings, and personalized email advertising.
CITT Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that posts vacancies from all industries. CITT is more specialized and serves only the logistics industry, which might be the better option for employers in search of certified professionals. Both platforms offer free job posts but Indeed features candidate management tools that CITT lacks.