EveryTruckJob.com is a free service available to the public. Truck driving professionals and employers have full access to the job posting service for no additional cost.
EveryTruckJob.com is a job board that is designed to connect professional truck drivers with potential employers. The service is 100% free to use for both job seekers and employers. The focus of the job board is on the job seeker where users can search for available jobs and browse company profile information.
For employers, the website offers access to a huge database of qualified truck drivers actively seeking positions across the U.S. There is no limit on the number of job posts, and candidates can apply for your job with a single click from the website.
- EveryTruckJob.com offers employers a completely free job posting service.
- The platform is a niche job board dedicated to the trucking industry in the U.S.
- Employers can upload company information to the employer directory database.
- Applicants can browse company profiles and search for jobs by location, route, and equipment type.
- The site features a quick and easy online job posting process.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of job ads.
- The platform offers employers access to thousands of professional truck drivers in the U.S.
- The platform lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- There is no resume database for employers to search through.
- EveryTruckJob.com lacks candidate matching tools.
Although EveryTruckJob.com is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it does have an A+ rating. Reviews on Sitejabber for EveryTruckJob.com are generally favorable. Most users have posted comments on how easy it is to find company information and search for jobs in a specific area.
How to Post a Job on EveryTruckJob.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on EveryTruckJob.com.
Posting a job on EveryTruckJob.com.
Go to everytruckjob.com.
Navigate to the EveryTruckJob.com home page.
Click on "Post A Job."
The "Post A Job" button is in the right corner of the main home page menu.
Fill out an application.
Fill in the various online forms required, including company information and job information.
Once you've entered your details, an agent will contact you to confirm your account.
Once verification is complete, you may post your job.
EveryTruckJob.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is one of the world's largest professional social networks that employers can use to connect with professionals. The platform allows employers to post vacancies in any industry and features both free and paid job posting options. By contrast, EveryTruckJob.com is a niche trucking job board and may be the better option for targeted hiring.
EveryTruckJob.com vs. MeetATruckDriver.com:
Both MeetATruckDriver.com and EveryTruckJob.com offer a free job posting service and specialize in the trucking job market. MeetATruckDriver.com also offers paid plans for longer job posts and features a resume database — features that EveryTruckJob.com lacks. However, EveryTruckJob.com features more listing than MeetATruckDriver.com
EveryTruckJob.com vs. Truck Driver Jobs 411:
Neither Truck Driver Jobs 411 nor EveryTruckJob.com feature social media sharing, candidate matching tools, or a resume database. Both platforms offer a free job posting service and receive a similar number of monthly website views. Both sites are good recruitment resources for employers in the trucking industry.