CDL Job Now does not make pricing information readily available on its website.
CDL Job Now is a popular trucking job board that offers applicant tracking, pre-screening, and company branding opportunities. The website gets a significant number of visitors every month, has a large database of drivers, and uses its social media channels to increase the reach of job posts.
Hundreds of carriers use the platform to recruit drivers, including DART, Transport America, KAG Fuels, C.R. England, U.S. Xpress, and Western Express. And while it has a smaller reach than TruckersReport, it has a bigger one than Drive My Way.
- More than 200,000 drivers visit CDL Job Now every month.
- Candidates are pre-screened.
- Digital experts help both employers and job seekers during the hiring process.
- There are more than 25,000 new driver applicants each month.
- Over 240 carriers across the country use CDL Job Now.
- Job posts include company logos.
- CDL Job Now has integrations for all major applicant tracking systems.
- There are almost 700,000 drivers in the CDL Job Now database.
- Employers can hire by location, driver type, and route type.
- CDL Job Now shares posts on Facebook and it has over 230,000 followers.
- The website gets more visitors than Drive My Way.
- Contact information is difficult to find on the website.
- The site does not feature a searchable resume database.
- Job posts are not shared on any popular general job sites.
- CDL Job Now does not offer candidate matching features like Drive My Way.
- The website receives fewer visitors a month than TruckersReport.
CDL Job Now has over 200,000 followers on Facebook and a rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on 49 reviews. Reviewers are mostly job seekers. Many say finding jobs is made easier by the platform.
How to Post a Job on CDL Job Now:
To post a job on CDL Job Now, carriers must first submit contact details and wait to be contacted by a CDL Job Now representative. To submit contact details, click on "Add Your Company" in the top-right corner of the CDL Job Now home page and fill in the online form.
CDL Job Now vs. Drive My Way:
Drive My Way receives fewer monthly visitors and has a smaller database of drivers, but, unlike CDL Job Now, it offers candidate matching and shares posts across a network of other sites. CDL Job Now is more established, pre-screens candidates, and offers more prominent branding opportunities.
CDL Job Now vs. TruckersReport:
TruckersReport is more popular than CDL Job Now. It has over a million visitors every month, five times as much as CDL Job Now. Employers also only pay once they've made a successful hire. CDL Job Now offers significant reach, expert assistance, and applicant tracking.
CDL Job Now vs. MeetATruckDriver.com:
Unlike CDL Job Now, MeetATruckDriver.com offers immediate access to driver profiles. Its monthly subscription fees are also affordable but it offers no applicant tracking and social media sharing. CDL Job Now offers these features as well as expert assistance, pre-screening, and greater reach.
What is CDL Job Now?
CDL Job Now is a CDL driver job board employers use to hire drivers for a range of route types and specialist jobs.
What does it cost to post a job on CDL Job Now?
CDL Job Now does not publish pricing information on its website. It is free for job seekers to use.
How do I contact CDL Job Now?
To contact CDL Job Now, call 1 (248) 565-8653.