Contact for quote.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Social media promotion
AllTruckJobs is a specialized job board that advertises trucking jobs in and around the U.S. Thanks to this targeted hiring approach and diverse range of job posting features, employers can easily connect with qualified drivers. Advanced features to look out for include job ad syndication, email alerts, company profiles, and ATS integration.
- All three of AllTruckJobs' plans include job ad distribution to reputable job boards, including ZipRecruiter and TopUSAJobs.
- Employers receive automated matched leads and access to performance reports.
- AllTruckJobs provides access to a driver database.
- Employers can create a company profile and join the site's company directory.
- Job seekers will receive email alerts when new job posts are advertised, increasing response time.
- The platform integrates with third-party applicant tracking systems.
- Employers receive access to an exclusive employer dashboard to manage job ads better.
- AllTruckJobs does not list pricing on its website.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
- The platform does not offer a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers are unable to post vacancies directly to the job board.
We were unable to find online reviews of AllTruckJobs.
AllTruckJobs offers access to four plans; Core, Core Plus, National, and Enterprise. However, the company does not list full pricing on its website. AllTruckJobs only advertises its "Spotlight Jobs on Homepage" plan, which costs $400.00 per month. Interested employers can contact AllTruckJobs to request pricing.
How to Post a Job on AllTruckJobs:
To post a job on AllTruckJobs, employers must first request information or pricing from the sales team. Alternatively, interested employers can call AllTruckJobs at 1 (877) 696-7482 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AllTruckJobs vs. CDL Job Now:
Both AllTruckJobs and CDL Job Now are niche job boards with extensive reach across the U.S. That said, the significant difference between the two competitors is their popularity. Comparatively, CDL Job Now is the more well-known platform, with the site receiving more than 25,000 new sign-ups per month, and the service is used by over 240 carriers.
AllTruckJobs vs. Drive My Way:
Despite AllTruckJobs and Drive My Way offering similar features, including resume database access and candidate matching, the former stands out as the ideal choice. This is largely due to its large range of features, which include applicant tracking system integration and employer profiles — two features missing from Drive My Way's plans.
AllTruckJobs vs. Truck Driver Jobs 411:
The primary benefit of Truck Driver Jobs 411 is the platform's free posting options, which provide access to standard features. While AllTruckJobs is not a free service, the job board does include a host of features missing from Truck Driver Jobs 411's plans, including social media sharing, employer profiles, and job ad syndication.
What is AllTruckJobs?
AllTruckJobs is a niche hiring platform that boasts a job board, job ad distribution, ATS integration, resume database access, and more. The platform was created to help connect employers and job seekers in the trucking industry.
How much does it cost to post a job on AllTruckJobs?
AllTruckJobs does not advertise its pricing on the website. However, the platform does offer a "Spotlight Jobs on Homepage" plan, which costs $400.00 per month. Interested employers can contact AllTruckJobs for more information.