Workhoppers is a Canada-based freelancing job board that uses AI technology to match candidates with contract, part-time, temporary, and gig jobs around the world. The platform allows employers to specify locations, schedules, and budgets for their vacancies, and shares job listings to more than 100 job boards and the site's social media channels.
- Jobs posted on the site are promoted to more than 100 job boards and through their social media channels.
- The site offers company profile customizations, such as logo uploads and company career page linking.
- Employers can receive alerts about candidates and manage applications through their accounts.
- Workhoppers provides editing and posting services for employers in need of professional assistance.
- The site uses a proprietary AI algorithm to match candidates to positions.
- The platform supports various types of job seekers, from freelancers to remote workers.
- They offer full customer support via chatbot, telephone, or over email.
- Certain paid packages include access to a resume database.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Pricing is available in U.S. and Canadian dollars.
- It is difficult to hire international applicants as job posts are localized based on employer locations.
- The site only offers monthly pricing plans, aside from the Concierge plan.
- With the Concierge plan, there is an additional 4% success fee.
Workhoppers has received a 2.8 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot based on the opinion of four reviewers. Reviews on their Facebook page gave the company an overall 5-star rating, and on Sitejabber the website received a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
How to Post a Job on Workhoppers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Workhoppers.
Posting a job on Workhoppers.
Navigate to the Workhoppers home page and select "Plans" in the top right-hand corner.
Choose a hiring package.
Select your preferred monthly posting plan based on your company requirements. Then, click "get started."
Fill in the online registration form.
Enter your name, email, and password to register an account with Workhoppers.
Complete the company profile form.
Provide Workhoppers with some information about your company, and the sector you operate in.
You can upload a logo to customize your business profile.
Review and select "PAY NOW."
Go over the details you've provided and click "PAY NOW" to finalize your registration.
Enter your payment details.
Enter your billing and payment information and then select "PAY NOW."
Once you've registered a monthly subscription account with Workhoppers, you will be able to post jobs on their platform.
Workhoppers vs. Jobspresso:
Jobspresso is a job board that charges US$299.00 to post a job for 90 days while Workhoppers' pricing starts at C$39.00 per month. Workhoppers primarily focuses on the Canadian market, while Jobspresso attracts more international than local website traffic. However, Jobspresso has a money-back guarantee, which is something Workhoppers doesn't offer.
Workhoppers vs. Freelancer:
Freelancer and Workhoppers are freelance marketplaces that cater to the Canadian market. Both sites charge a monthly subscription, however, Freelancer also charges a 3% fee on all projects they facilitate. Workhoppers is based in Canada, while Freelancer has its headquarters in Australia.
Workhoppers vs. Fiverr:
Fiverr is an international freelancing job board that lets freelancers post their services online. Both Workhoppers and Fiverr allow employers to find freelancers, however, Workhoppers displays more details, such as weekly availability, downloadable CVs, and direct contact details.
Noetis Capital Inc.
Jan 01, 2012
4035 St. Ambroise St., Ste. 216 Montréal, QC H4C 2E1
What does it cost to post a job on Workhoppers?
Workhoppers' pricing starts at C$49.00 for a standard monthly package. They also offer a premium and concierge service with additional benefits, such as resume database searches.
How do I create an account on Workhoppers?
- Navigate to the Workhoppers home page.
- Select the purple button to the left of the page that says "Hire Talent."
- Fill in the registration form.
- Click "Sign up" once you're done.
Is Workhoppers legit?
Yes, Workhoppers is a legitimate freelancing site that caters to both the U.S. and Canada.