From $700.00 /mo.
Searchable resume database
Job post enhancements
While Levels.fyi features a free job posting plan, its paid options are costlier than alternatives such as Authentic Jobs and Dice. That being said, it does offer an attractive set of tools to manage hiring activities, including applicant tracking, employer branding, promoted job ads, and access to a candidate database.
- There are free and paid job posting plans to suit different budgets.
- Employers can enable applicant tracking for job posts.
- The Premium plan includes a dedicated concierge account manager.
- Jobs can be promoted for increased exposure.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles and a benefits page.
- The site features a searchable candidate talent pool.
- The paid plans are costlier than those of several niche alternatives, such as Authentic Jobs and Dice.
- The site does not mention job distribution or social media promotion.
On Trustpilot, Levels.fyi has a 4.1 out of 5-star rating based on a handful of reviews in which several users praised the platform's salary negotiation service. On Product Hunt, the site received a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on more than 30 reviews, most of which are from a job seeker's perspective and rated the tools provided by the site.
Standard: Under 10k Employees
Standard: Over 10k Employees
Premium: Under 10k Employees
Premium: Over 10k Employees
Levels.fyi vs. Wellfound:
Levels.fyi and Wellfound are similar in that they both cater to the tech market, feature a searchable candidate database, and offer free and paid job posting plans. However, Wellfound's paid plans, starting at $149.00 per month, are more affordable than those of Levels.fyi, which start at $700.00 per month. Neither site mentions job distribution.
Levels.fyi vs. Authentic Jobs:
Unlike Levels.fyi, Authentic Jobs does not have a free job posting plan or a searchable candidate database. While Authentic Jobs' pricing starts at $149.00 per month, Levels.fyi's paid plans start at $700.00 per month. Authentic Jobs offers features that Levels.fyi does not, such as job post distribution and promotion on social media.
Levels.fyi vs. Dice:
Dice and Levels.fyi both cater to the tech market and offer a candidate database and employer branding tools. Levels.fyi's free plan makes it the more affordable of the two, whereas Dice has a starting price of $495.00 per post. However, the latter boasts a few more features, such as candidate matching, job distribution, and social media promotion.