Hubstaff Talent offers U.K. employers completely free job posting.
Hubstaff Talent's services revolve around remote team building and management. They offer a free job board for U.K.-based and global remote work job listings. The site features a steady flow of new jobs every week, with the majority of these positions being aimed at freelancers.
Launched in the U.S. state of Indiana in 2021, 34,000 business customers representing 18 countries rely on Hubstaff's services. Even though they may not be based in the U.K., they cater to a local and global audience. Hubstaff Talent is a good choice for attracting an international workforce to remote jobs in the U.K.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- The platform connects employers with U.K.-based and global remote freelancers, with Similarweb reporting an average of over 313,000 site visitors per month.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers are offered access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Posts by U.K. employers appear in global job searches and via local search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The site features syndication of job posts to other job boards and sites.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- The site seems to attract many entry-level freelancers rather than more experienced middle or senior-level remote workers.
- The platform is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers, and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- Budget and pay rate filters are only provided in U.S. dollars.
- The majority of jobs are low paid, starting at US$2/hour.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
No reviews by U.K. users of Hubstaff Talent were found. This might be a good sign, since close to 2,000 U.K.-based remote workers have profiles on the site, with around 63 local companies advertising remote jobs. On Trustpilot, reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
Hubstaff Talent enjoys a favorable reputation on G2, with a 4.4 out of 5-star rating from five users. They laud the platform's lack of cost, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points.
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Click on "Post a job (FREE)."
Find this button in the top-right corner of the home page.
Fill in details about the job.
Fields to complete include your job title, description, requirements, and your payment offer. You can also add questions that you would like to ask candidates.
Ask at least three questions to ensure that you receive quality applications.
Provide your company information and login details.
Lower down on the form, you need to fill in details about your company. This is followed by the last section where you are required to create a free account by providing your full name, email address, and a unique password.
The more information you provide about your company, the better your chances of attracting candidates.
Post your job advert.
At the bottom of the form, click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to publish your job advert. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Reed.co.uk:
Hubstaff Talent features a free local and global remote job board, while Reed.co.uk syndicates general U.K. job posts from major job boards. Reed.co.uk offers comprehensive job posting plans that start at £89.00 for a job post that remains active for up to six weeks. Only Reed.co.uk offers candidate management tools.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Freelancer:
Hubstaff Talent and Freelancer focus on local and global digital jobs. Hubstaff Talent allows free job board posting. While it's free to post a project on Freelancer, you will be charged once a freelancer accepts. For fixed-price projects, the fee is 3% or £2.00 (whichever is greater). For hourly projects, you will be charged 3% of payments made.
Hubstaff Talent vs. PeoplePerHour:
Both Hubstaff Talent and PeoplePerHour connect U.K. employers with local and global digital workers. Hubstaff Talent's job board features remote and freelance jobs, while PeoplePerHour is limited to freelance projects. Both offer free job or project postings, but PeoplePerHour also offers promoted posts that start at £10.00.
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent employer's account?
- Go to Hubstaff Talent's home page.
- Click on the blue "Post a job (FREE)" button in the top-right corner.
- You'll be able to publish a job posting and register an account on the same page.
- Fill in all the required job details and under the heading "CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT," fill in your name, email address, and a unique password to use for future log in purposes.
- Click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to save your new account details and submit your job advert.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
- Log in to your Hubstaff Talent employer's account.
- Go to the "Jobs" page and click on your avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “My jobs."
- Click on "Actions" and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.
- Edit your job posting and click on "Save" once you're done.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was launched in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Log in to your employers' account. On the "Jobs" page, click on "Actions" and select "Close job" from the drop-down menu.