Hubstaff Talent offers Australian employers completely free job posting.
Hubstaff Talent specializes in virtual team building and offers a free job board for remote job postings. With three-quarters of Australians already indicating that their ideal work environment is a mix of remote and in-person working, the platform can help employers benefit from this trend that increasingly leans toward more remote work options.
Hubstaff Talent was founded in 2012 in the U.S. Even though they may not be based in Australia, they work 100% remotely and cater to a local and international audience. Hubstaff Talent is a good option for attracting a global workforce to remote jobs in Australia.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- The site connects employers with Australian and global remote freelancers, with Similarweb reporting an average of over 313,000 site visitors per month.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers are offered access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Posts by Australian employers appear in global job searches and via local search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The platform features distribution of job posts to other job boards and sites.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- The site seems to attract many entry-level freelancers rather than more experienced middle or senior-level remote workers.
- The platform is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- Budget and pay rate filters are only provided in U.S. dollars.
- The majority of jobs are low paid, starting at US$2/hour.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
- Only the platform's parent site Hubstaff has social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter, and those pages do not feature job postings.
No reviews by Australian users of Hubstaff Talent were found.
Hubstaff Talent enjoys a favorable reputation on g2.com, with a 4.5/5 rating from five users. They laud the platform's lack of cost, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points. On Trustpilot, reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Click on "Post a job (FREE)."
Find this button in the top-right corner of the home page.
Fill in details about the job.
Fields to complete include your job title, description, requirements, and your payment offer. You can also add questions that you would like to ask candidates.
Ask at least three questions to ensure that you receive quality applications.
Provide your company information and login details.
Lower down on the form, you need to fill in details about your company. This is followed by the last section where you are required to create a free account by providing your full name, email address, and a unique password.
The more information you provide about your company, the better your chances of attracting candidates.
Post your job advert.
At the bottom of the form, click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to publish your job advert. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. SEEK:
Hubstaff Talent offers a global remote work job board, while SEEK is a top Australian general job posting site. Both feature a searchable resume bank. Only SEEK includes applicant tracking. Job posting on Hubstaff Talent is free, while SEEK's prices are dependent on the job title and location advertised.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jora:
Both Hubstaff Talent and Jora feature local and global jobs. Hubstaff Talent offers a remote work job board, while Jora is a general job search aggregator with a strong local presence. Job posting on Hubstaff Talent is free, while Jora offers free and sponsored job posting options. Only Hubstaff Talent features candidate searches.
Hubstaff Talent vs. We Work Remotely:
Both Hubstaff Talent and We Work Remotely reach Australian and global remote workers. Hubstaff Talent mainly features remote freelance jobs, while We Work Remotely offers more remote work jobs. Only HubstaffTalent allows free postings, while We Work Remotely charges US$299.00 for a standard 30-day job advert.
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent employer's account?
- Go to Hubstaff Talent's home page.
- Click the blue "Post a job (FREE)" button in the top-right corner.
- You'll be able to publish a job posting and register an account on the same page.
- Fill in all the required job details and under the heading "CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT," fill in your name, email address, and a unique password to use for future log in purposes.
- Click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to save your new account details and submit your job advert.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
- Log in to your Hubstaff Talent employer's account.
- Go to the "Jobs" page and click on your avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “My jobs."
- Click on "Actions" and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.
- Edit your job posting and click on "Save" once you're done.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was launched in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Log in to your account. On the "Jobs" page, click on "Actions" and select "Close job" from the drop-down menu.