Job post duration
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone, live chat, and email.
Hubstaff Talent specializes in virtual team building and offers a free job board for remote job postings. With three-quarters of Australians already indicating that their ideal work environment is a mix of remote and in-person working, the platform can help employers benefit from this trend that increasingly leans toward more remote work options.
Even though they may not be based in Australia, they work 100% remotely and cater to a local and international audience. Hubstaff Talent is a good option for attracting a global workforce to remote jobs in Australia.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- The platform connects employers with both local and global remote freelancers.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers gain access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers can receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The site features syndication of listings to other job boards and social media feeds for increased visibility.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- Hubstaff Talent is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- Budget and pay rate filters are only provided in U.S. dollars.
- The platform does not offer sponsored posts for its job posting service.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
While we were unable to find any Australia-specific user reviews, Hubstaff Talent has a 2 out of 5-star rating based on almost a dozen reviews on Trustpilot. Reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
On G2, the platform has a 4.4 out of 5-star rating based on a handful of reviews. Some users cited the platform's affordability, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points.
Hubstaff Talent offers a free job posting service.
Hubstaff Talent vs. SEEK:
Hubstaff Talent offers a global remote work job board, while SEEK is a top Australian general job posting site. Both sites feature a searchable resume bank, but only SEEK includes applicant tracking. Job posting on Hubstaff Talent is free, while SEEK's prices are dependent on the job title and location of the listing advertised.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jora:
Both Hubstaff Talent and Jora feature local and global jobs. Hubstaff Talent offers a remote work job board, while Jora is a general job search aggregator with a strong local presence. Job posting on Hubstaff Talent is free, while Jora offers free and sponsored job posting options. Of the two, only Hubstaff Talent features candidate searches.
Hubstaff Talent vs. We Work Remotely:
Hubstaff Talent and We Work Remotely both reach Australian and global remote workers. Hubstaff Talent mainly features remote freelance jobs, while We Work Remotely advertises more remote work jobs. While Hubstaff Talent allows employers to post listings for free, We Work Remotely charges US$299.00 for a standard 30-day job advert.