Hubstaff Talent offers Canadian employers completely free job posting.
Hubstaff Talent offers a free job board for local and global remote work job postings. The site mostly features freelance positions and also provides remote team-building solutions.
Founded in 2012 in Fishers in the U.S. state of Indiana, Hubstaff is powered by a 100% remote team. Even though they may not be based in Canada, they cater to a local and an international audience. Hubstaff Talent is a good choice for Canadian employers looking to hire a global workforce.
- Employers can post jobs at no cost.
- The site connects employers with local and global remote freelancers, with Similarweb reporting an average of over 313,000 site visitors per month.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers are offered access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Posts by Canadian employers appear in global job searches and via local search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The platform features distribution of job posts to other job boards and sites.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- The site seems to attract many entry-level freelancers rather than more experienced middle or senior-level remote workers.
- The platform is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- Budget and pay rate filters are only provided in U.S. dollars.
- The majority of jobs are low paid, starting at US$2.00 per hour.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
- French-Canadian employers are only offered services via the global English language site.
We were unable to find reviews by Canadian users of Hubstaff Talent.
Hubstaff Talent enjoys a favorable reputation on G2, with a 4.4 out of 5-star rating from five users. They laud the platform's lack of cost, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points. On Trustpilot, reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Click on "Post a job (FREE)."
Find this button in the top-right corner of the home page.
Fill in details about the job.
Fields to complete include your job title, description, requirements, and your payment offer. You can also add questions that you would like to ask candidates.
Ask at least three questions to ensure that you receive quality applications.
Provide your company information and login details.
Lower down on the form, you need to fill in details about your company. This is followed by the last section where you are required to create a free account by providing your full name, email address, and a unique password.
The more information you provide about your company, the better your chances of attracting candidates.
Post your job advert.
At the bottom of the form, click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to publish your job advert. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jobspresso:
Both Hubstaff and Jobspresso cater to remote workers in Canada. Hubstaff Talent's job posting services are completely free and go live for 60 days, while Jobspresso charges a minimum price of US$299.00 for a 90-day posting. Jobspresso advertises job posts through their social media channels, while Hubstaff Talent only advertises through their site.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Eluta.ca:
Hubstaff Talent features a niche job board for global remote work, while Eluta.ca has a local focus and doesn’t distinguish between remote and on-site jobs. Hubstaff Talent allows free job posting on its job board, while Eluta.ca aggregates jobs from employers' career sites and offers a free unpromoted job posting option.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Working Nomads:
Both Hubstaff Talent and Working Nomads connect Canadian employers with global digital workers. Hubstaff talent mainly features remote freelance jobs as opposed to Working Nomads that include other remote work options. Hubstaff Talent offers free job posting, while Working Nomads charges US$149.00 for a single 30-day job ad.
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent employer's account?
- Go to Hubstaff Talent's home page.
- Click on the blue "Post a job (FREE)" button in the top-right corner.
- You'll be able to publish a job posting and register an account on the same page.
- Fill in all the required job details and under the heading "CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT," fill in your name, email address, and a unique password to use for future log in purposes.
- Click on on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to save your new account details and submit your job advert.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
- Log in to your Hubstaff Talent employer's account.
- Go to the "Jobs" page and click on your avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “My jobs."
- Click on "Actions" and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.
- Edit your job posting and click on "Save" once you're done.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was launched in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Log in to your account. On the "Jobs" page, click on "Actions" and select "Close job" from the drop-down menu.