Job post duration
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
Phone, live chat, and email.
Hubstaff Talent offers a free job board for local and global remote work job postings. The site mostly features freelance positions and also provides remote team-building solutions.
Founded in 2012 in Fishers in the U.S. state of Indiana, Hubstaff is powered by a 100% remote team. Even though they may not be based in Canada, they cater to a local and an international audience. Hubstaff Talent is a good choice for Canadian employers looking to hire a global workforce.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- The platform connects employers with both local and global remote freelancers.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers gain access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers can receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The site features syndication of listings to other job boards and social media feeds for increased visibility.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- Hubstaff Talent is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- Budget and pay rate filters are only provided in U.S. dollars.
- The platform does not offer sponsored posts for its job posting service.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
- French-Canadian employers are only offered services via the global English language site.
While we were unable to find any Canada-specific user reviews, Hubstaff Talent has a 2 out of 5-star rating based on almost a dozen reviews on Trustpilot. Reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
On G2, the platform has a 4.4 out of 5-star rating based on a handful of reviews. Some users cited the platform's affordability, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points.
Hubstaff Talent offers a free job posting service.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jobspresso:
Hubstaff and Jobspresso both cater to remote workers. Hubstaff Talent's job postings are completely free and are live for 60 days, while Jobspresso charges a minimum price of US$299.00 for a 90-day posting. Jobspresso advertises job posts through their social media channels, while Hubstaff Talent offers social sharing and job ad distribution.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Eluta.ca:
Hubstaff Talent features a niche job board for global remote work, while Eluta.ca has a local focus and doesn’t distinguish between remote and on-site jobs. Hubstaff Talent offers a free job posting service, while Eluta.ca aggregates jobs from employers' career sites and offers a free unpromoted job posting option.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Working Nomads:
Like Hubstaff Talent, Working Nomads connects Canadian employers with global digital workers. Hubstaff Talent mainly features remote freelance jobs as opposed to Working Nomads that include other remote work options. Hubstaff Talent offers a free job posting service, while Working Nomads charges US$199.00 for a single 30-day job ad.