Employers and job seekers use WordPress Jobs at no cost since it is officially affiliated with the open-source WordPress site where everyone can create a website, blog, or app for free.
Canadian employers who need to create or maintain a website, blog, or app via WordPress's open-source technology can use WordPress Jobs to connect with WordPress developers, designers, writers, and more. The site is free for employers and WordPress developers to use.
WordPress Jobs is a very simple job board that does not offer any extra features for Canadian employers. The website receives between 10 and 15 thousand views each month, with around 3% of the website traffic coming from Canada.
- WordPress Jobs allows employers to post vacancies for free.
- The platform caters specifically to WordPress-related vacancies or projects.
- Employers can remotely recruit global WordPress experts full-time or part-time, or for a specific project.
- Jobs are listed by category, making them easier to find.
- Employers directly receive applications via email.
- WordPress Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as Codeable.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by job type to easily connect with suitable employers.
- Job post moderation may delay job posting for up to 24 hours after submission.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- No candidate management tools or ATS integrations are included.
- WordPress Jobs lacks job board syndication and an applicant tracking system.
- The website is not available in French.
WordPress Jobs vs. Techjobs.ca:
While WordPress Jobs caters exclusively to WordPress Developer positions, Techjobs.ca lists a wide variety of tech and software developer roles. Of the two, Techjobs.ca offers a French-language option and may be the better choice for local hiring efforts. While WordPress Jobs has a free job posting service, Techjobs.ca charges C$325.00 +tax per post.
WordPress Jobs vs. Wellfound:
WordPress Jobs and Wellfound are both global tech job boards, but Wellfound caters to all tech professions and features a dedicated Canadian job board. WordPress Jobs, in contrast, only caters to WordPress developers and does not offer a location filter. As such, Wellfound may be a better option for Canadian startups.
WordPress Jobs vs. Codeable:
Like WordPress Jobs, Codeable caters exclusively to WordPress developers. However, the site connects its customers to freelancers who can work on short-term projects and solve WordPress problems. Codeable uses candidate matching to suggest up to five experts, whereas WordPress Jobs is a simple job posting platform.