Cleverism allows employers to create free profiles. Beyond that, Cleverism's pricing is not readily available on their website. Employers should fill out the online contact form for a quote.
Cleverism is an international job board that allows employers to post general vacancies. The platform caters to over 400,000 job seekers and is a great option for Canadian employers in search of both local and global talent. The site's key features include employer branding and advanced search filters.
While Cleverism gives employers access to a large pool of professionals throughout all job markets, the job board's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it hard to gauge the platform's affordability.
- Employers can post jobs in all categories at all career levels.
- Vacancies posted to the job board reach over 400,000 job seekers
- The website has a user-friendly interface.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- The platform has comprehensive search filters so job seekers can find your listing fast.
- Cleverism's pricing is not readily available on their website.
- The platform lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume searches and social media sharing.
- Less than 5% of the site's average one million monthly visits come from Canada.
Cleverism does not feature on any user review sites. Website analytics provided by CuteStat reveal that Siteadvisor and Google Safe Browsing report no issues with the site and it has good WOT Trustworthiness. It enjoys a high Alexa Rank of around 16,000.
Cleverism vs. Indeed:
For employers looking to recruit in Canada, Indeed is the clear winner in comparison to Cleversim, as it is the most trafficked job site in the country. It also offers greater value with a range of resources for both employers and job seekers, as well as free posting options.
Cleverism vs. Job Bank:
While Cleverism is an international job board, Job Bank caters exclusively to the local job market as it is the Canadian government's official job site. The platform is also completely free to use, making it a convenient and budget-friendly choice for employers recruiting in Canada. In contrast, employers need to contact Cleverism for their pricing.
Cleverism vs. Eluta.ca:
While Eluta.ca does not attract as much traffic as other local competitors, its advantage over Cleverism is that it caters specifically to the Canadian employment market. However, if you are looking to attract international talent, Cleverism is likely to yield better results.