Trovit is a globally recognized metasearch engine that specializes in jobs, real estate, cars, and products. While Trovit's Canadian job page can be used to search for available listings by job type, job category, company name, or region, employers are directed back to the U.S. site if they want to become a partner.
Trovit may not be a beneficial site for Canadian employers, especially when compared to sites like Eluta.ca, which also aggregates job postings, but only within Canada. The platform also lacks any form of local customer support for Canadian employers.
- Trovit is a global search engine with over 200 million indexed ads.
- The platform offers a dedicated Canadian jobs page.
- Employers can post their ads as a partner or on a website that is searched by Trovit.
- Employers don't have to pay for postings if they index their careers page to be picked up by Trovit.
- Employers can promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- Employers can track their ads' performance and optimize their campaigns.
- There is a free trial available.
- Downloads for iOS and Android apps are available on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- You need to have a classified portal or website to become a Trovit partner and have your ads indexed.
- Clicking on the link to view partner options takes you to the U.S. site.
- The employer page only supports Spanish translations.
- Trovit does not support French translations.
- There is no candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking.
- Trovit does not seem to have a local office in Canada.
- There is no local contact number for customer service.
On Trustpilot, Trovit has a user rating of 1.2/5 based on over 70 reviews. Many users complain that the ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users feel that the site posts expired ads, and then have a difficult time contacting customer support.
Trovit vs. Kijiji Jobs:
While Trovit does not make its pricing information available, Kijiji offers three pricing options that range from completely free (Basic) to C$113.95 per month (Maximum Visibility). Kijiji makes it easier for job seekers to find relevant job postings by offering several filter options, including by category and job type.
Trovit vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist connects users to millions of relevant jobs, while Trovit has a reputation for outdated ads. While Trovit does not disclose its pricing, Craigslist offers both free and paid posting options, depending on the area. The site also features better posting customization options, allowing users to change how their post is advertised.
Trovit vs. Eluta.ca:
Both Trovit and Eluta.ca are job aggregators, but Trovit is an international site, while Eluta.ca only searches within Canada. Eluta.ca also allows employers to post jobs directly on the site, which Trovit does not. Eluta.ca offers free and sponsored postings, while Trovit does not disclose any pricing for becoming a partner and having jobs indexed.