*Employers enjoy two months free on annual packages. All packages include a limited number of job postings and resumes that can be accessed on a monthly basis. Employers can make use of a 14-day trial period free of charge.
ContractManagementCrossing is a job board that also aggregates job posts from other websites. The company offers hiring services, such as job alert emails, multiple user access on one account, candidate resume searches, and the ability to manage listings from one interface.
Although the company is based in the U.S., it allows for international job posts, including in the U.K. Jobs posted on ContractManagementCrossing are syndicated to over 500 sites through the EmploymentCrossing network, offering more exposure at a fraction of the price.
- ContractManagementCrossing allows users to post up to 20 free job ads to their site.
- Jobs posts are shared to over 500 career sites through the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
- ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job posts from over 4.5 million websites.
- Job posts are featured in email alerts sent to candidates, providing additional exposure.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database.
- The platform allows users to rate candidates and make notes that are visible to their team members.
- Email support is available for U.K. employers.
- Multiple users have access to the platform from one account.
- The platform offers live customer support on its website.
- Employers can trial the site for 14 days free of charge.
- Job posts can get lost amongst the millions of vacancies listed on the site.
- ContractManagementCrossing hardly has a presence in the U.K. and offers little total reach.
- There is no U.K.-specific page.
- Pricing on the website is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The company does not have offices or a contact center in the U.K.
- Jobs are not shared on any of the site's social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ContractManagementCrossing. The site does, however, feature testimonials from satisfied clients. These testimonials are mainly from U.S. companies and job seekers.
How to Post a Job on ContractManagementCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Select "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner. On the next page, enter your email address to get started.
Complete the job posting form.
Fill in your name, company details, and the job description. Then, click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Preview your job ad and post it.
After completing all the details of your vacancy, you can either preview the ad or edit it. Close the instructional pop-up, and select "Post as Featured Job."
Choose a package.
To post a free job, click the button next to "Basic Account" below the pricing table. If you wish to post a featured job, select one of the pricing plans in the table.
If you selected "Basic Account," you will be able to activate your basic job posting from your dashboard.
Complete the payment.
If you chose one of the paid packages, enter your credit card and billing details. Then, click on "Submit Now!"
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
ContractManagementCrossing is an international job board and job aggregator, while Reed.co.uk exclusively hosts U.K. vacancies from over 25,000 employers. ContractManagementCrossing has a free job posting option, which Reed.co.uk lacks; however, Reed.co.uk has a wider reach, with 50,000 new candidates registering on the site every week.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. WhatJobs?:
While both ContractManagementCrossing and WhatJobs? collect and syndicate jobs to more than 500 job sites, WhatJobs? offers a pay-per-click option and promotes job posts on its social media channels — services that ContractManagementCrossing lacks. However, WhatJobs? does not have an international reach.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Jobisite:
Jobisite and ContractManagementCrossing are both U.S.-based job aggregators that offer free and paid job posting options. While Jobisite is partnered with 12 other job sites, ContractManagementCrossing has over 500 partner sites that it aggregates from and posts to, resulting in a larger reach than Jobisite.
What is ContractManagementCrossing?
ContractManagementCrossing is a job posting site and job aggregator that collects jobs from over four million career pages and other sources and posts them in one location. Employers can also post jobs directly to their site, which are syndicated to over 500 career sites via the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
What does it cost to post a job on ContractManagementCrossing?
Employers can trial the site free for 14 days, or make use of the free basic package. Other paid options are also available.
How do I remove a job post from ContractManagementCrossing?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the "My Jobs" tab.
- Locate the job posting you wish to delete, and click on the "X" button below the title.
- On the next page, select "Yes, close this job."
Does ContractManagementCrossing offer free resume searches?
Yes, you can access a limited number of resumes for free.