*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans. **Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
ContractManagementCrossing is a job board that also aggregates job posts from other websites. The company offers hiring services, such as job alert emails, multiple user access on one account, candidate resume searches, and the ability to manage listings from one interface.
Although the company is based in the U.S., it allows for international job posts, including in the U.K. Jobs posted on ContractManagementCrossing are syndicated to over 600 sites through the EmploymentCrossing network, offering extensive exposure.
- The basic plan includes one free job posting.
- Jobs posts are shared to over 600 career sites through the EmploymentCrossing network of job boards.
- ContractManagementCrossing aggregates job posts from over 4.5 million websites.
- Job posts are featured in email alerts sent to candidates, providing additional exposure.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database.
- The platform allows users to rate candidates and make notes that are visible to their team members.
- Email support is available for U.K. employers.
- Multiple users have access to the platform from one account.
- The platform offers live customer support on its website.
- Employers can trial the site for 14 days free of charge.
- Job posts can get lost amongst the millions of vacancies listed on the site.
- ContractManagementCrossing hardly has a presence in the U.K. and offers little total reach.
- There is no U.K.-specific page.
- Pricing on the website is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The company does not have offices or a contact center in the U.K.
- Jobs are not shared on any of the site's social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ContractManagementCrossing. The site does, however, feature testimonials from satisfied clients. These testimonials are mainly from U.S. companies and job seekers.
How to Post a Job on ContractManagementCrossing:
Sixe easy steps for posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner. On the next page, enter your email address to get started.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Reed.co.uk:
ContractManagementCrossing is an international job board and job aggregator, while Reed.co.uk exclusively hosts U.K. vacancies from over 25,000 employers. ContractManagementCrossing has a free job posting option, which Reed.co.uk lacks. However, Reed.co.uk has a wider reach, with 50,000 new candidates registering on the site every week.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. WhatJobs?:
While both ContractManagementCrossing and WhatJobs? collect and syndicate jobs to more than 500 job sites, WhatJobs? offers a pay-per-click option and promotes job posts on its social media channels — services that ContractManagementCrossing lacks. However, WhatJobs? does not have an international reach.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Jobisite:
Jobisite and ContractManagementCrossing are both U.S.-based job aggregators that offer free and paid job posting options. While Jobisite is partnered with 12 other job sites, ContractManagementCrossing has over 600 partner sites that it aggregates from and posts to, resulting in a larger reach than Jobisite.