*Employers enjoy two months free on annual packages. All packages include a limited number of job postings and resumes that can be accessed on a monthly basis.
Employers can make use of a 14-day trial period free of charge.
ContractManagementCrossing is a job board that also aggregates job posts from other websites. The company offers hiring services, such as job alert emails, multiple user access on one account, candidate resume searches, and the ability to manage listings from one interface.
Although the company is based in the U.S., they allow for international job posts, including in the U.K. Jobs posted on ContractManagementCrossing are syndicated to over 500 sites through the EmploymentCrossing website, offering more exposure at a fraction of the price. They aggregate jobs from more than 4.5 million websites.
- Compared to Jobisite, ContractManagementCrossing has a wider reach as job posts are shared with over 500 other job sites, such as ZipRecruiter and Careerjet.
- Job applications from various job boards are organized and channeled through the site.
- Job posts are featured in email alerts sent to candidates, providing additional exposure.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database.
- The platform allows users to rate candidates and make notes that are visible to their team members.
- Email support is available for international employers.
- Employers can trial the site for 14 days free of charge.
- ContractManagementCrossing has close to three million active job posts on their site, which means that job posts can get lost in the millions of other posts.
- ContractManagementCrossing hardly has a presence in the U.K. and offers little total reach.
- There is no U.K.-specific page.
- Some job seekers may find the website difficult to navigate.
- Pricing on the website is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The company does not have offices or a contact center in the U.K.
- Jobs are not shared on any of the site's social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ContractManagementCrossing. The site does, however, feature testimonials from satisfied clients. These testimonials are mainly from U.S. companies and job seekers.
How to Post a Job on ContractManagementCrossing:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Posting a job on ContractManagementCrossing.
Select "Post a Job."
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner. On the next page, enter your email address to get started.
Complete the job posting form.
Fill in your name, company details, and the job description. Then, click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Preview your job ad and post it.
After completing all the details of your vacancy, you can either preview the ad or edit it. Close the instructional pop-up, and select "Post as Featured Job."
Choose a package.
To post a free job, click the button next to "Basic Account" below the pricing table. If you wish to post a featured job, select one of the pricing plans in the table.
If you selected "Basic Account," you will be able to activate your basic job posting from your dashboard.
Complete the payment.
If you chose one of the paid packages, enter your credit card and billing details. Then, click on "Submit Now!"
ContractManagementCrossing vs. reed.co.uk:
ContractManagementCrossing is a general job board and job aggregator, while reed.co.uk exclusively hosts vacancies from more than 25,000 employers. ContractManagementCrossing has a free posting option that reed.co.uk lacks. reed.co.uk has a wider reach with 50,000 new candidates registering on the site every week.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. WhatJobs?:
While both ContractManagementCrossing and WhatJobs? collects and advertise jobs to more than 500 job sites, WhatJobs? offers a pay-per-click option and sends out email alerts to job seekers, services that ContractManagementCrossing does not have. However, WhatJobs? doesn't have an international reach.
ContractManagementCrossing vs. Jobisite:
Jobisite and ContractManagementCrossing are U.S.-based job aggregators that offer both free and paid job posting opportunities. While Jobisite has partnered with 12 other job sites, ContractManagamentCrossing has over 500 other sites that it aggregates from and post to, giving them a larger reach than Jobisite.
What is ContractManagementCrossing?
ContractManagementCrossing is a job posting site and job aggregator that collects jobs from over four million career pages and other sources and posts them in one location.
What does it cost to post a job on ContractManagementCrossing?
Employers can trial the site free for 14 days, or make use of the free basic package. Other paid options are also available.
How do I remove a job post from ContractManagementCrossing?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the "My Jobs" tab.
- Locate the job posting you wish to delete, and click on the "X" button below the title.
- On the next page, select "Yes, close this job."
Does ContractManagementCrossing offer free resume searches?
Yes, you can access a limited number of resumes for free.